Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Me talking to Kurra

That's put one of the few smiles on my face today @Kurra. Really pleased it went well. It's great things seemed to be working out for the better. Looks like it has been worth all your sweat and tears. I was so hoping for a good outcome. 💜😊

dont worry about me @Kurra. Think I need to dig deeper and find some @Kurra in me. I've been behaving like a baby me thinks. definately not deserving of any sympathy at the moment. 

Rome wasn't built in a day @Former-Member and nor can you change you in a day. Just pick one thing to change and do it. The rest will wait for you. It's a bit like housework. If you don't do any today it will still be there waiting patiently for tomorrow or the next day 😉
Former-Member
Not applicable

So here's me talking to @Kurra to check in on her because I know things are :pile_of_poo:  Anything I can do? Here for you if you need. 

Sending you loads of hugs for strength 💜🤗IMG_2864.JPG

Former-Member
Not applicable

I guess I chose this thread @Kurra because I know you've been here before and kicked butt. Just wanted you to remember all the other struggles you've overcome and know I'm by your side. 💜🤗😘

Going OK except for a massive headache @Former-Member. I suspect I didn't drink enough water in the last couple of days so I'm home in bed and drinking gallons of water. At least it's cooler today.
Have a good one and look after you.
Luv n Hugzzz 💕 🎶

Take care @Kurra
Hugs ❤️❤️

Right then, me talking to @Kurra . What's this with liking a post of mine and not tagging me to tell me how you are!😜😘 I'd love to know what you are up to. I'm not so good at posting regularly on the forum so please know if there's a delay it's not you, just me trying to do stuff irl BUT I really want to hear from you. 
I hope you are going ok 💜🤗😘

@KurraI also noticed a little ripple of you in the forum.

Hugs Bella

Heart

Also @Teej @BlueBay 

Heart

You had great stories and attitude Kurra. Inspiring personality.  Stay Safe

Smiley Happy

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance