Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Former-Member
Not applicable

Re: Me talking to Kurra

That sucks @Kurra. Sorry things are working out that way. I guess you'll ultimately have choices to make about what's best for you but none of that is fair that they become your choices. Not really sure what else to say to help but I know in the end you'll stay true to you. Dont let it swallow you at any cost. 💜😊

Well Kurra, how about some sleep? It's a new day tomorrow and you can choose to be as happy as you want to be or tou can continue being a miserable grumblebum. It's your choice.

Yeah right. It'll end up being just as bad as today!

OK Kurra. You can think that way if you want to but you do have a choice to rise above the turmoil. One step at a time girl.

Yeah OK. I'll think about it but no promises Ok?

Good night Kurra and sleep well.

Thanks for the chat me and thanks @Former-Member for your kind and very wise support. I hope we both feel calmer with clear heads tomorrow. 💤😪

GO to bed Kurra. It's time ( passed the time to hit the sack ) Move girl Now!!!!
Former-Member
Not applicable

Today's not starting off that flash with me being awake and posting now @Kurra but it can only get better. Hoping that Kurra chugs along smoothly leaving the :pile_of_poo: in her wake. Will be thinking of you💜😊

Be kind to yourself @Former-Member. I'm just about to leave for work. I as late as but I'm really not too fussed about going anyway.

Depending on when you went to bed an early start to the day can be a good way to go.
Have a good one. 💕

Tears are not going to solve anything Kurra. Dry your eyes, plaster a smile on your dial and make sure your eyes are smiling too. Action is better than crying all the time. Just bury yourself in work.

Hmm you try stopping the tears. They won't go away!

Make some phone calls then. You know what you need to do.

Oh yeah. Ring someone up and bawl my eyes out....

Maybe you dont want to hear this @Kurra but reading your conversation with self was beautiful for me.  Its similar to my self talk ..

Burying ourselves in work .. paid or unpaid .. is a maximum good/ minimal harm type of choice .. at least you do get paid.  Often the problem with social bullying is that if one stops ... another will come in and replace them.

I am a little upset with cliques and cold shouldering today. All I want to do is have a sing.  At least I didnt take it completely without reply ?? .. and noticed a very sharp G flat .. which the cellist and much nerdier science buff than me could not argue with .. it is the first time in my life I have been that pedantic .. and dont want to have to keep it up .. so I am going to swap with the friendly German lady.

Wherever there are people .. is an opportunity for ...

I was never a trouble maker or stirrer .. but in last 10 years .. a few very used to being in authority .. school principal types .. mentioned me as a trouble maker .. and an uncle said his best tactic was that a good offense is the best defence ... It seems a lot of people follow that notion ... now I feel they have writ me warrant legitimating that I kick up an occasional stink... but mostly I need to be calm and gentle .. too much stridency even enthusiasm can put out my neck ... go figure ..

Cultural change is often slow ..

I am guessing they are safety boots ... do they need polishing daily?

Hope tomorrow is better.

They're meant to be @Appleblossom but I find I can get away with 2 coats of pzarade gloss a week and a giid buff up the other days.

I feel as if I'm being a trouble maker but I know I'm not.

Your neck sounds as if it's reacting to muscle tension.

Take care and thanks 💕
Former-Member
Not applicable

You make me laugh @Kurra, I have those sort of conversations with myself too. Sorry if we are not noticing you enough on the forums, kind of live on the moment when I am here. Talked to my son today, he's not happy in his job either, but jot sure what he wants to do. I understand bullying in the workplace & red tape rubbish, sometimes we just get too old to put up with it. Better yo find another job than wait around to be 'put out to pasture' Your higher self knows what to do. Play some Beethoven - I love Moonlight Senata when I want to calm myself. Hope you can sleep, be your own best friend - self compassion 🙂
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance