Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Teej

Nothing you did or said contributed to today's outcome.

Im still here too @Sans911 💜

IMG_4358.jpeg

@Sans911 💜🤗 

@Sans911 im hoping youve fallen asleep now
Am logging off soon so wanted to say goodnight sis 💜

Goodnight @Teej @Faith-and-Hope @Snowie

@Sans911 morning 💜

💜💐 @Sans911 ....

@Sans911 I am always here with you even when I am not. I am hoping you got some sleep. You alw as us will be my forum sis @💜💙💜💙

@Sans911 💜 how are you going?
Hoping psych wasnt to hard on you and your bpd meeting goes well tonight

Hi @Sans911

How are you today? 

Thinking of you ❤️

BB xxoo

@BlueBay

@outlander

My pysch session was ok. I am beginning to like her and trust her. She has a nice easy going style, and I think I've said before that she allows me a little in her own world. I know she's married, has children likes cats, etc so she has no qualms about sharing that. And that makes it easier. Nothing too hard today, but she has warned me about the challenges to come. I spoke to her about the issue here, so we talked that out.

I'm just not doing so ok this afternoon as I've just got to know my support worker and we finish this week. I've had the other support worker who'll be replacing her for the last two weeks & so far it's been ackward and uncomfortable.

So I'm going back to that distressing, unsafe space that makes me want to quit everything and say I don't care. I want out. Of course I know I'm overreacting like I often do in these situations, but I can't seem to tone it down at the moment. I just have to try to ride it out. Hope that it all go like it should. My thoughts atm are everywhere and nowhere.

That hand has taken a beating @outlander

It'll be a slow, frustrating recovery, but try to not compromise to anyone who puts its healing at risk. You're so young, and have a lot of life ahead of you that needs that hand lil Sis. Hopefully you'll get to talk to this pysch soon. That must if been dissapointing, but pysch often take distress calls from their clients

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance