Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: Topic Tuesday - now open: Stepping off the distress seesaw

@Rick,Thanks for letting us know.   Cool that you've joined us.  No comment from you - gotchya.

Hi @Rick

Just saying hi.

Sorry to hear you're unwell.

Glad you made it though. Smiley Happy

Haha @Loopy , no judgement here.  You sound pretty cool from your posts.

I also believe the yoga pose of placing your head down on the ground, on clenched fists slows thinking down, and is almost impossible to think in this position.

Corrupted memory is a huge rodblock and the recognition of self worth. Its easy to give up. I try and look for only the positive things in life which counter-balances my earlienst experience.

There can be a problem with the wareness of self which then leads on to a whole lot of other complex issues.

@Eagle this is your mantra!

Everyone is individual @kenny66 and needs to find what works best for them.  If ECT works for you, that is great.  Thanks for sharing that.

Can you talk about body work that may assist in shifting the way info is stored?

@SunnyDaisy  can you tell us what you mean by 'finding space'?

@kenny66 your description of heavy sacks on the end of a seesaw is an apt description. It makes me think of sacks full of sand. With each day an effort trying to scope out grains, which can so easily slip through our fingers. It can be a struggle indeed.

There are many forms of bodywork that can be used ... for example, deep tissue massage, kineseology, cathartic work releasing emotions, focussing (using the felt sense)

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance