Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Special Events

Re: JOIN US! Live Sunday Hangout 7-8:30pm AEST

Why would I need a new user name??? That's bullsh!t.

No stress at all @ButterflyWings . We are having a structured Peer Group Chat this coming Thursday, and then another Live Sunday Hangout next Sunday. Both will be on the same Chatwee platform and will be held 7pm-8:30pm AEST. 

Feel free to join with us 🙂

Nope. You can use the same username as here @Scream58 

Thanks, @tyme . 🙂 I only got this message after the fact, but I'd already seen this thread earlier, so I knew the chat was on.

Unfortunately, I once again wasn't able to get away to participate. Last week was a pretty messed-up week, and I expect this week will be more of the same.

Hey @chibam ,

Hope things improve for you. I'm sorry to hear things were pretty messed up.

Please take care and look after yourself.

@tyme Hoping my Remember works better this week...as opposed to my Forget hahaha

Dear Forum Friends, 

We recognise this coming Sunday is Mothers' Day and whilst it may be a time to celebrate that special person in your life, it can also be a challenging time for others.

We want to make space for everyone to gather together this Sunday 12th May 2024. Whilst the focus will not be Mothers' Day, we will be prompting participants to consider:

Random Acts of Kindness

What is something kind you have done for someone?

What is something kind that someone has done for you?

Who is the special person in your life that you want to acknowledge?

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @ENKELI @Captain24 @survivor19 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Schmeeges @Jacques  @Eve7 @outlander @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11  @Glisten @7cough9 @Oaktree @Appleblossom @Henry2 @Tuiit57783 @Alonely @chibam @Spritely

Join us on this Live Sunday Hangout on the Peer Group Chat Chatwee Platform. It is an opportunity for you to chat in real time with other members. This space will be moderated by SANE Staff.

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST on Sunday 12th May 2024.

tyme_0-1715322382760.png

This is currently held in Australian Eastern Standard hours:

WA: 5pm

NT: 6:30pm

SA: 6:30pm 

QLD: 7pm

NSW, ACT, VIC & TAS: 7pm 

@Patches59 @ArraDreaming @Snowie @ENKELI @Captain24 @survivor19 @Rockdog @ButterflyWings @Schmeeges @Jacques  @Eve7 @outlander @PinkFlamingo @Blackbird11  @Glisten @7cough9 @Oaktree @Appleblossom @Henry2 @Tuiit57783 @Alonely @chibam @Spritely @Adge,  @BlueBay , @Alonely , @Historylover , @Sophia1 , @wellwellwellnez , @Anastasia , @Emelia8@oceangirl , @Krishna , @Pem , @Healandlove 

Tagging new members and members online: @santamaria1 @SmilingGecko @LuciaMaher @ENKELI @Janice2 @Fluttershy1 

We are starting in a few mins. 

To join, you will need to register for an account with Chatwee.

Once you have signed up, follow this link to log in when the event starts at 7pm AEST 

@tyme I was out tonight at my parents' place. Hope chat went well though.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance