Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

Hey @outlander ,

Hugs. We've missed you. It sounds like it's been terribly hard for you. I know there's been a lot of changes and it sounds like you haven't been very well, physically which is also understandably affecting your mental health.

Please know you can pop by at any time. We are here for you and would love to sit with you through thick and thin.

Hello to others also @outlander @Eve7 @Snowie !

thank you @creative_writer Heart

@tyme the treatment i am suppose to be having but was cncelled is the only thing that helps keep my pain under control and be able to stay mobile. without it i have to take more of the stronger pain relief but it starts to make me to tired and i cant work but the pain also drives me crazy and stops me working, driving, living really.
its a very hard treatment with alot of side effects but it lasts about 6 months so i can still go to work, go for walks, and function semi-normally on most days bar some flare ups or bad days.
im already having to reduce my working hours or call in sick because im unable to fullfill duties or im in to much pain and need to be able to take some relief.

Hey hon @outlander 

I wish I could help you. All I can do is be a listening ear for you and to let you know I am here for you hon. Sending lots of love 💌💌

Sending you lots of love and care @outlander .

I just want to embrace you and look after you. You've spent years and years looking after others. It's about time you were looked after. 

I hope you get the support you need in terms of the pain relief. I'm sorry your treatment was cancelled. Is there any way they will 'uncancel' it???

hey @outlander 

hope you are alright. Sorry I haven’t responded till now. I had a big break from the forum. I hope the procedures you had were successful and your pain levels are manageable.

you have a lot of true grit girl. Big respect.

Apple

@outlander Hey hun,

Thinking of you. Please know we are thinking of you all the time and hope that the treatment goes relatively okay. 

I know sometimes it feels like it's hard to be here on the forums, and that's okay. But know that we always welcome you with open arms.

thank you @tyme @Snowie @Appleblossom @creative_writer @Emelia8 @Eve7 @Sans911 @Shaz51 and everyone

I had received some good news this morning that my treatments have been reapproved and i have made a new time to go and be admitted towards the end of this month. as ive been approved for my original treatment and the new one as well ill be there for about 2 weeks this time and have to have 3 days off work when i arrive back home but im thankful that i can finally do my treatments.

there are still alot of things that need to be worked through but this is a positive that i needed.

i have a minor surgery next week that requires a few days off work but it should help as well and then the bigger treatments in a few weeks.

Hi @outlander 

So happy to hear that you have finally got some good news hon. So much needed.

I really hope that it does help and it is the start of more good news.

Sending lots of love and hugs 💕💕

So happy to hear that you have finally got some good news @outlander 😍

sending you lots of hugs and sitting with you 

Finally some good news @outlander ❤️ 😊. Happy for you, and hope everything goes well. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance