Skip to main content

Re: not coping

i hope so @Snowie otherwise i will be homeless. hopefully by friday ill get some positive news. ive just sent in all the documents they requested and was told they would look it over tomorrow so fingers crossed

It's so wrong that we have to prove our needs so much @outlander 

I know people take advantage of the system, but it is those people that need it so much that it affects the most. Just getting all the paperwork and documents is stressful enough.

thanks @Snowie @creative_writer for the support.
its hard not knowing how much longer you have a roof over your head. i can only hope for some good news. i guess in a way with my medical conditions they have to be mindful of how many stairs etc they can put me in so im hoping they will allow me to stay but allow me to move somewhere smaller but in a safe area. we have so many areas that are drug and alcohol affected that i would rather stay in my car elsewhere then soewhere like that that gets raids and home invasions etc done frequently

My dear @outlander ,

I'm sorry to hear about the housing. I can indeed hear how stressful it is for you.

We are sitting with you.

Do you have a bit of a plan about what you will do?

Are you working at the moment?

I have everything crossed for you @outlander and wishing you the best hon. 

i dont really have a plan @tyme i was offerred a few rooms to stay in but theyve all taken back the offer so i dont know and i cant afford the asking rent prices these days in my area unless its public housing or maybe a granny flat someone would rent privatley.

i am working when i can but ive been to unwell to be working as much.

thanks @Snowie

Is there a social worker or support worker you can access at all @outlander ?

I'm not sure if you treating team can recommend anything?

Are your family aware of your situation?

@outlander , you've spent so many years looking after others. Surely this will be returned to you.

I'm here if you want a chat.

no @tyme i can only access supports if i pay for them. no social workers needed at this stage because ive already looked at the options. they will give m the option to stay in one of the local boarding houses which i have been to and they are gross and are housing people who are on drugs alcohol or released from prison. the last one i seen was covered in graffiti, cockroaches everywhere and so bad they were jammed in the door frames. it was disgusting considering we live in one of the best countries!

treating team cant reccomend anything else. family are aware id have to move. no one has room for me. if i can afford a caravn then one offered a driveway short term.