Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: (major trigger warning)

It might not matter to you, if you're feeling suicidal I mean, but it matters to me, @The-red-centaur ...we don't want to lose you 💔

So I might just let a @Former-Member  know how you're feeling...I hope that's OK...

Oh @The-red-centaur  i am feeling sad for you, that you feel so bad again.

pls don't do anything to yourself.

you are cared for by the forum members

we do care about you Heart

pls chat here to us

hi @NatureLover @jem80 @Molliex 

@The-red-centaur 

I have read your threads from time to time and I know you have had a really hard time with serious thoughts and even actions over time - a long time - it must seem like forever to you

But it does matter - you do matter - and I have had someone complete the act - someone really close - and it really doesn't stop the pain - it just spreads it around the people who love you

Certainly you can voice your thoughts - and you do need support - but it seems that's really hard to get - but actions are not thoughts and I remember your actions caused you so much pain and disability in the past - I seriously don't think actions on this subject are a good idea

And we care here - we really do - even those people who don't post to you often - we still care and we do what we can. We all hope we matter to you

Dec

@The-red-centaur 

Please call 1800 respect on 1800737732 or lifeline on 131114.

We all care about you.

Hey.

I appreciate the support. I don't deserve it.

I tried to suicide this morning. I'm in hospital. Idk if I'll be ok.

I'm so sorry @The-red-centaur  you're  in such a bad way 

you do deserve care support love and help 

you are worthy @The-red-centaur 

I hope that you will be ok 

thinking of you 

we all on here care so much for you 

we really do

❤️❤️

I'm so sorry @The-red-centaur , I really am. I really hope that something can shift for you, internally or externally, that will help you find the path towards something better. Sitting with you, here if you need today Heart

You do deserve the support @The-red-centaur  and it is such a pity and so sad that you don't feel this for yourself

I am sorry to hear you have made another attempt - obviously it didn't work as you are now in hospital and I hope you will be okay but I guess right now you are not - physically or mentally

Obviously things aren't working for you atm - which is a failure of the system - I don't know enough of your story to be aware of what's going on for you and not working but I also know you have complex issues and I guess it is really hard to work through a system not able to assist you as you need

I do understand this btw - 

Dec

@The-red-centaur wrote:
I appreciate the support. I don't deserve it.

I tried to suicide this morning. I'm in hospital. Idk if I'll be ok.

Oh, @The-red-centaur , am so very sorry for all your massive pain 💔

You definitely do deserve support, you're suffering greatly 😞

I really hope you will be OK, now and in the long term Heart 

@The-red-centaur 

You are deserving of all support!

We are all here for you.

I hope you can find some peace and find your road to recovery.

Hang in there, I know from my own experiences of suicide how dark it feels. You are not alone. It takes time to heal. Please give yourself some time.

Please continue to talk to all of us as we are hear to support you and send you love and hugs.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance