Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Cocoloco
Contributor

Comorbids

Hiya all! How do you deal with many mental health issues at a time. I have so many they should all cancel each other out and I should be normal😂

i have behaviours due to epilepsy too:face_with_rolling_eyes: such joy I felt in auras 

adhd dyspraxia major depression anxiety panic attacks ocd traits social anxiety Ptsd/cptsd and autism which is rather neurodevelopmental. 

Feel complicated and tired. How do people get help

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Comorbids

Hi @Cocoloco ...I hear you. I have a lot of illnesses and it's hard to juggle them sometimes. Some even clash with each other, like my hoarding disorder and my germophobia. Usually I just have to focus on the one that's the most urgent at the time. I also can't work on them all at once in therapy, but need to focus on one or two at a time. 

It would be nice if they all cancelled out each other, like you say! 

That's a big load you're carrying...good luck working it out. 

@Cocoloco  I have a list of labels also. Exhausting to think of them mostly.

It’s tricky finding help, as it’s important to get a good fit. It took me a long time to find someone, but it was worth the wait. 

No one is perfect, but kindness and respect are high on my list of requirements.

Keep trying, if you aren’t too tired. All the best.

Thank you! I hope it is going well for you.

Thank you. Good advice! 

@Cocoloco  Just sending some 💙💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance