Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Hope you get some sleep tonight @WIP  and that tomorrow is a bit better for you.

💙🧡💙

I'm sorry it's :pile_of_poo: atm. Praying restrictions ease even more so soon. They need to. I'm here for you hun.  I need to exercise too. Perhaps we can work on motivation together. Not tonight of course. Get some sleep beautiful. ❣️💞❤️

@WIP 

@Eve7 ❤️💞❣️

Morning @Anastasia @Eve7 @oceangirl 

How are you all today?

Thanks for your support last night.

I slept ok last night (thanks to extra medication), but have woken up extremely anxious after upsetting dreams, so I'm trying to work through that - so frustrating. Truthfully, I just want to go back to sleep so I can't think or feel anything today.

Hope your day is kind to you.

Hugs WIP 💕

Hey @WIP ,

How's things? 

You're right in saying there are so many more cars on the road since school kids returned. My current commute to work is about 40-50mins, and up to 1.5hrs on the return journey. This is because of ongoing roadworks. Otherwise it should take 15-20mins.

For the 25km radius, I want to go to my favourite patisserie and the shops I want! What about you?

Im currently sitting in the staff room having a ham and cheese toastie with a cuppa.

Hugs,

BPDSurvivor

Sending you hugs and love. I'm sorry to hear dear L. In office today but only a tag away if you need me xxx

@WIP ❣️

@BPDSurvivor ❣️

Thanks @Anastasia 

I'm glad you made it into the office today. I hope

it's a good day for you 😊

Ooh ham and cheese toastie - yum!  Enjoy @BPDSurvivor 

That's a long travel time back home after a long, busy day. hope the roadworks don't take too long to be completed, so it will take less time for you.

I'm looking forward to shops being opened up, so I can go for a wander and buy some new clothes - the medication I take keeps adding weight, so I'm not feeling comfortable in last years summer stuff. Plus, I haven't been exercising, so that's contributed to it too. I'm just low on motivation when most days can be a challenge to get through - like today, I've woken up anxious and sad. Still in my pj's.

Enjoy your day! xx

Hi @Anastasia @Anastasia 

Hope you have had a plesant day so far!

BPDSurvivor

Hey @WIP ,

Sorry you woke anxious and sad. Have those feelings subsided somewhat? It's a lovely day outside. I wish I could take you on a walk with me everyday. 

I'm just sitting waiting for my next meeting which ends at 4:30, then I'll be off home.

As for being in your PJs, I think it's perfectly OKAY! I'd love to live in PJs! They are the most comfy things in the world!

I hope you can get out to take Levi for a bit of a walk. It will benefit both you and him. I find walking clears the mind. Will walking help reduce your physical pain?

Missing you all!

BPDSurvivor

@WIP 

How are you today my friend?

Thinking of you.

BPDSurvivor

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance