Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Changing meds

Yes you are strong @Anastasia 

Keep reminding yourself of that & that you've survived every bad day you've had thus far and will continue to survive and good days will appear.

Why do I always crash late of the afternoon, early evening? The sadness, the tears, the worry about the future floods my mind and I fall into a heap.

Im tired of being in my own, tired of having no friends, not being well enough to look for work, tired of the only time I leave the house is for another medical appointment that I can't really afford. Tired of the physical pain my back/ribs cause, tired of my chronic digestive/constipation issues that make me feel blah and demotivated to go for a walk. But I need to walk to try and lose the weight the awful medication has continually put on for the past 10 months. I hate what I look like. I can't look at myself in the mirror. 

Im over these illnesses, when I try my best to get better.  Maybe I'll never get better, and this is as

good as it gets? 

Hi @WIP  if I could say or do something to make you better believe me that’s what I would do right now.

I hear you my friend and I a sitting with you. I know it’s hard but you’re not alone on the forum.

Hugs and support

💙🤗💙

Thanks @Eve7 

I know you understand how hard it can be - it just really sucks sometimes!! And I wish my life was different.

Hugs & support back to you ❣️🦋

I'm sorry dear @WIP 

((((((Lxxx)))))

❣️💞❤️

Hugs for you also @Anastasia  from another mother of 2 boys. I understand that all too well and Mine grew up with both parents so please don’t blame yourself.

🤗💜🤗

Oh @Eve7 

More tears. Thank you. 

I love you both @Eve7 @WIP 💞❣️

One of mine has left a trail of lost property around the world @Anastasia  but somehow the surfboard always arrived home in tact.

Also amazing how they can jump out of bed when the surf’s up!

One came home from Uni asking why I hadn’t made him study harder at school!! Not for lack of trying I assured him.

💙🧡💙

I'm here for you @WIP if you need me? 

Thanks @Anastasia 

I'm alright, just over it being another crappy afternoon/evening. Really need to get better sleep. And get out and do some exercise everyday. Motivation is low though for many reasons.

Good Night xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance