Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabaluga's

prob a good idea re payments , but I still have savings @SmilingGecko  also they send bill like 6 weeks early so even if no money saved have like 3 payments to get $440 from

yes, would make sense to put $20/wk or whatever towards it I guess

@TAB sometimes it calls for desperate measures I guess. I think lots of people in my shire not being able to afford it with inflation now.  I've come to know council rates are theft really. Was a member of a group convened by a man who had to familiarise himself with the system after having to go all the way to the High Court in a big legal case. He now educates people about their rights and puts out DIY manuals on how to get out of fines, rates etc. I never went ahead with it myself as I was too sick to fight the council but have seen some people avoid paying things however. Have not checked in with the group but he was fraternising with corrupt lawyers unbeknown who wanted a piece of the action. There are many lawyers apparently that are not sufficiently educated about the law. But this person was an amazing man because he knew the ins and outs of just about every statute. He ended up getting banned on facebook because the information was too empowering lol

@TAB hey tabby, hope you're okay. At second job now. Hope the weekend will be nice

TAB
Senior Contributor

had a couple naps @Meowmy might go to bigtown after all, was very windy this morning

TAB
Senior Contributor

cat was inside most of morning then came when I called it to attempt cut hair mats again, actually got one that was bothering it, right on its neck @Meowmy  but dont think am really even keeping up with them. guess they will grow out by themselves , even tho google says wont, well what to they do in the wild , ok b4 humans, ha 

@TAB hey tabby, very cute re cat. Ha. Quiet day here. Ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

quiet day good I guess @Meowmy  just off to bigtown now

@TAB hey tabby, enjoy big town. Take care

TAB
Senior Contributor

ha ha caravan pulled out right in front of me while still in town then sat on 70kph in 110 zone ha ha ha someone trying to test me lol @Meowmy  went straight to bottlo and straight home, ok long way, no traffic, nice scenery. 

@TAB hey tabby, glad you're safely home. Enjoy hydration. One and half hours to weekend. Had a timtan.  Hope you're okay