Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

G'day all

@Schitzo @BPDSurvivor @greenpea @MDT hey lovely friends, enjoy a good day. Take care. 

Hey @Meowmy,

I hope your day is a good as it can be 💕xx

G'day @Meowmy
Nice to see you on this fine day

Good morning and good afternoon everyone! I'm sorry I'm late today. Had a rough night sleeping with Melbourne's weather and have just spent most of the day at the local library working on a politics assessment avoiding the heat. 

Take care and stay safe forumites!

Judi9877💐😎

Sounds tough @Judi9877  good thinking re library

Good morning to all the formites including @TAB @Judi9877 @MDT @Schitzo @Meowmy @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @frog @Eve7 @Emelia8 @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Angels333 @eth @Owlunar @Smc @Determined @BPDSurvivor @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Krishna @Anastasia @The-red-centaur and all I have missed. Have a cool and calming day. May it be kind to everyone. Love peaHeartxx

I Love You Hug GIF by RainToMe - Find & Share on GIPHY

@Clawde  and @NatureLover  love to both of you to my dear friends.xxHeartHeart

13e4a86d50e7bb798d559d19b15d24e2.gif (404×415) | Penguins, Penguin hug,  Cute penguins

Thank you so much for not forgetting me, as I am restricted to my own thread for a while due to burnout! Thanks also for the penguin hugs @greenpea ...I hope you are coping OK...sending 💚

@NatureLover  I understand. Sending you love NatureLoverHeart. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love peaxx