Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@Judi9877 Good morning how are you doing today 💚

Hey @WIP @Ant7 @MDT @Judi9877 @TAB 

For our Melbournians, it certainly is a cold one today! I went for a morning walk in the sun today and was thinking, 'Oh, it's not too bad'. But then the cold front, rain, chilly wind hit!

I guess we can learn from nature itself. Although it may be sunny, an unexpected cold front can hit us! But don't forget the other way too - it may seem bleak, foggy and cold, but suddenly, the sunshine appears out of nowhere!

Hope you are all having an awesome day of learning and growth!

I've just finished a nice hot pumpkin soup for lunch, then I will get back to work!

Once again, @WIP , I am so proud of the effort you are putting in to articulate your thoughts, feelings and challenges on these forums. I know it is not easy, but reading back, I think you are doing an amazing job! I can see that even in the darkest times, you plucked up that little bit of courage to type a few sentences. I believe this in itself aides recovery. I myself am better at writing than speaking, let alone when I am heightened! I can see why speaking to your psych can be difficult. However, I guess you can have practise unpacking your thoughts here so that you will be well-versed for tomorrow's appt!

All the best!

BPDSurvivor

yeah wet really doesnt go with the cold @BPDSurvivor  lol

You are so positive !

not the best today, trying to change meds re side effects not going away

Good Morning well it still is here. just @Ant7  not up to much here, hope things okay for you

@BPDSurvivor Hi how are you doing today 😊

@TAB  I am going ok thanks mate 😊

Thats good @Ant7  just saying hello Cat Happy

Good afternoon @WIP @TAB @Ant7 @BPDSurvivor @MDT @NatureLover and everyone visiting. Finally got back from shopping and collecting meds. Managed to get caught in a hail storm coming out of jb hifi which wasn't appreciated! Back home at long last with a late lunch of tomato and basil rice and a hot coffee. Gotta love Melbourne weather! 

Thanks @BPDSurvivor 

I've been in some very dark places of late, and taping a note in these forums has helped, but moreso receiving supportive comments back from members.

Struggling a bit this afternoon.  Day 6 of antidepressant washout and worrying about tomorrow.  I have amended my notes so many times.  Just need to keep my cool tomorrow and if I feel myself getting emotional/irrational, I'll just hand my notes to him, as I did last week and then hopefully compose myself enough to have a discussion.  Going into the appointment with a positive frame of mind, will influence how I present myself to him.

Hope you enjoyed your hot pumpking soup for lunch.

@Ant7 @Hamsolo01 @Judi9877 @TAB@NatureLover 

Hope you guys are all ok and travelling well today Smiley Happy

Stay warm if you're in Vic.  It's too chilly for me....

how come JB hifi is still open? @Judi9877