Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

I know @TAB I understand ❤️  I'm sorry you are feeling disappointed with your lethargy. It used to get me down too but for the time being I have solutions that are working for me touchwood. I'm just doing an audit of my storage room and will bring out a tub of dry red lentils and start making red lentil protein bread to use up the lentils. I've never made it before but it came in handy when there was no flour during the depression and wartime. People back then used to make bread with it instead of using standard flour grains

TAB
Senior Contributor

just got off phone still chasing a copy of my thesis @Meowmy @StuF got 3 sided chinese whispers happening, with only one person  who has full knowledge and they werent sharing. ha ha ha lol . Might have actually finally got somewhere today. 

• uni said they 'do not deal w individuals' tell me to deal w local library, who put loan request in
  • local library rang me saying ring uni library as they wont lend book (i knew this like 4 weeks ago)
  • uni library person repeats wont deal w me and local library must do request , but for a Digital Copy (which they didnt bother telling people at local library
  • so they are so lazy they ask me to pass on details to local library who said 'why didnt they just say that?' ..you would wonder , wouldnt you .....

@TAB hey tabby, done work. At shopping centre. One hour to seeing telephone company to fix my phone number ha ha. Just smashing a sparkling. Hope you get your thesis 

TAB
Senior Contributor

well i hope you are not  on a plan with phone, but guess you are otherwise just get rid of them @Meowmy  do @ Tab method 

• buy $2 sim 
  • register it
  • keep number

Fixed .. the beauty of pre paid i pay $35/month for unlimited calls and 25gigs data(i used NBN on wifi at home 😊

thesis sounds like it should work now ,person at uni library is sabotaging things but making it go through local library , but not telling them the right info

@TAB hey tabby, thanks for phone advice. Back at telephone company waiting for them to fix everything ha ha. Feel a bit tired ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

i had more ph calls here, near feel like throwing up @Meowmy  lol super fund rang me about complaint. had already told them this morning not to ring ha , then alcohol place rang , library rang , had to ring them back plus ring other library , might throw phone in fire ha ha lol

Good win on the super @TAB !

I hope the bloody phone company sort it all out @Meowmy !!!

TAB
Senior Contributor

how they kept me out of the loop and stuffed it up was not good re super @StuF  but yeah, alls well that ends well. they are toxic.

@SmilingGecko I don’t style my hair.

I don’t use hyaluronic skin serum.

But more power to you.

G

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance