Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, boss provided lunch ha ha. Was nice sandwich. Having coffee. Take care all.

TAB
Senior Contributor

okay , watch some people @Meowmy  plan next break maybe ? like go to happy hour again, to be happy lol. fire hard to light as run out of kindling, am 'mothering' it til get some coals then should be ok lol. checked temp was like 13 deg but 'feels like' ok if outside, 5 deg ha ha ha ha lol @StuF @Glisten @SmilingGecko 

TAB
Senior Contributor

very good @Meowmy  best to go to Happy Hour then and smash a few ..lol 

TAB
Senior Contributor

my will is out of date , also need like a cheap safe for docs something waterproof and fireproof, have to look into off -site secure storage as well, well also get spare keys and better locks, thats been in process for a year now lol went to 2 local mitre 10s , each had sold out of popular key blanks and not re-stocked also very bad job of cutting keys. told them too @SmilingGecko 

A water and fire proof Safe is what I need @TAB. Don't know where to buy one other than maybe local locksmith. Getting a bit more organised can really clear the mind for a kind of messy virgo like me! lol

@TAB hey tabby, just done lunch break. Hope the afternoon not too bad. Need to harass phone company re my phone still being barred ha ha

TAB
Senior Contributor

that sounds silly re phone, I would go somewhere else and get number transferred to new provider @Meowmy 

TAB
Senior Contributor

I got super payment fixed today and made appt w old gp in adelaide, so two big wins @Meowmy GP here suggested I could ask Adelaide GP about seeing psych. I just want to process a few things and have DVA card that is supposed to pay for it. GP here doesnt know anything about it

Hello @TAB i've broken the back of my tidying. Next pension day will organise shelving and get a dude to assemble it in my storage room. Need to buy some dry gluten free beans and legumes for storage as well as sprouting seeds for my sprouting containers. 

I started wearing a heath device called trivortex that emits coherent harmonic frequencies and my energy has been significantly boosted. Its meant to improve organ function by 15-20%. I feel better wearing it. I only used to use the device for structuring my water in the past. But according to a healer it is more effective than any herb on the market in that respect. I used to drink jiaogulan tea for example which is a longevity herb and it does not even come close to this device. It means i can get more on top of things around the house with greater energy

TAB
Senior Contributor

tending fire taking all my energy @SmilingGecko  I did get super payment sorted and got appt w GP from a long time ago with a view to trying to organise a psych, country GPs here were just like 'idk' ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance