Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

G'day forum friends @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Oaktree @saturnzoon @Jacques hope you are having a good day 

Howdy @Bill16 @TAB @Meowmy @SmilingGecko @Oaktree 

I hope your days are going well.

I'm just back from group, about to grab some lunch. Trying to decide if it is going to rain later- do I do more painting today?

Painting sounds good to me ay @StuF 

Hello @StuF good to hear you were at group today. I meditated this morning with Epsilon for a bit longer than usual. Apart from the benefits of meditating its great for going deeper and accessing subconscious trauma. I notice some companies really promoting Epsilon brainwave states now for this purpose.

Saw a wool blend ladies coat for winter on Salvosonline which I put in cart, left it overnight and decided not to buy this morning. I'm glad I did not buy, it may have been a negative experience. That is my usual strategy for purchases. Give something a 24 hour cool off time. 

I have got into the habit of using selenite crystal to yield piezoelectric properties of inner happiness and contentment when otherwise faced with compulsive behaviours. It just stops it straight away! You feel good within yourself and the compulsion just leaves you like magic so you don't have to wrestle with it yourself and try to get compulsions out of your system.

@TAB @Bill16 @StuF hey cool friends, just got home after a hard day at work. Hope you're all okay. Take care

I hope you can relax after work cool friend @Meowmy 

Got psychiatrist at 2 @Meowmy think will bump up my antidepressants 

@Bill16 hey cool friend, hope Dr can help. Pray for you.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Yep @Bill16 

Painting won. Good to get it done 🙂

As @Bill16  said @Meowmy  - I hope you can relax now with work done

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance