Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning @TAB,

happy Sunday! I hope you have a good day, 🌸😊

Morning @Schitzo @greenpea @TAB @oceangirl @MDT @oceangirl @Ant7 @Shaz51 @Sam3 @Judi9877 @Faith-and-Hope @eth @Former-Member @Snowie @Clawde @NatureLover @BPDSurvivor @Dadcaringalone @outlander @Teej @CheerBear @Maggie ... everyone around today

Anyyone in the southeast of the country, and any other hot spots look after yourself in the heat

Facebook

Ha poor Snoopy. Good Morning  @frog 

Good morning @Schitzo  hope you are okay 

Hi @greenpea  if you are around, hope you are coping with heat somehow. It rained ok briefly last night, seems to have cooled things off a bit

Good morning @frog 

Hope you have a good day 😁😁

@frog ,

Im in Melbourne so yes, we've got the heat today.

Looks like the heat will extend through to Australia Day. 

Hi everyone! @Snowie @TAB @Schitzo @greenpea 

Hi @BPDSurvivor  Good Morning , its starting to cool down here I think, 30 tomorrow and Aust Day

Good morning @BPDSurvivor 

Look after yourself in the heat 

@frog  keep yourself cool in those puddles my fellow green friend. Yes I am staying inside today. Too hot for me. Love peaxxx

@TABs Hey TABs am bunkering down in my lil unit today thank you. It is going to be a hot one :o! Really happy that you got some rain last night though. Hopefully you will get some more. Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance