Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

Awww hello and hugs  @Faith-and-Hope , @Former-Member , @Zoe7 , @Snowie , @Former-Member Heart

@Shaz51 @Faith-and-Hope @Former-Member @Zoe7 @Former-Member 

Lots of love and hugs headed your way 💌💌💌💌

Hope you get some restful sleep tonight dear @Zoe7 

💙🧡💙

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Faith-and-Hope, I forget about the craft thread. This thread is the only one that will let me upload images atm... be a while before I'm creative again. You're amazing to keep going, hugz xox

🌻💕 @Former-Member 

👋❤️ @Snowie 

84674C49-3803-40D4-9270-9F3C2FEAF47C.jpeg

@Zoe7 ..... 🌷💚

I don't get the Better Homes and Gardens mags anymore @Former-Member but I think my mum still does so will ask her for the latest issue to have a look. I would love to see you undertake a new project. I know th chest of drawers was wonderful to have finished when you did them - and they looked great - so really looking forward to seeing how this one turns our.

@Eve7 @Snowie @Shaz51 Hugs and love to you all Heart

@Faith-and-Hope Another difficult day here for me Hon. I managed a little sleep on and off during the day but just can't get my head around everything. I know it will take time but feeling so low, so sad and completely numb still. I thought about asking for long service leave for a week or two but think that would be even worse for me so have held off. I will see how I go tomorrow. We have a difficult parent meeting after school which I am not at all looking forward to - we are on different pages as to how we should be helping this child learn and the parent is determined to follow outside sources recommendations rather than those of us that have this child every day - it is frustrating. I am in no headspace to be dealing with this tomorrow but I will have to find a way.

I hope you have been able to do some more work today and you are happy with what you have done. Also hoping Nelly has been behaving herself and keeping you company. Love and hugs to you both Heart

Thanks Hon - a little colour and light into my evening after a dark day @Faith-and-Hope Heart

Nelly continues to walk all over my keyboard and sit in Ye middle of my screen @Zoe7 ..... so she is definitely seeking out my company, but it's not very helpful .... lol

I did get a little more work done, but mostly for legal stuff 🤬 ....

still, it's another ball over the bl%dy net ..... and I did a little more on a sculpture work for class tomorrow.  Also got to chat with my Dad, Bro and SIL tonight for a while.  B & Sil are visiting my Dad, which is good to know.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance