Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Far and Away

@Zoe7 💌💌 sending you lots of love and support hon

It's so good to see you Hon, and to hear that you are getting in with whatever you can, whenever you can ...... just keep swimming ❣️

I was very glad to hear that you were able to connect with his sister - you will need each other, getting through this ..... just knowing that someone else is thinking of you in the shared pain does make difference.

Hugs and hugs @Zoe7 ..... your forum friends are here, walking along with you ..... gently, gently. ❤️🦋🌹

💖💐 @Former-Member thank you .....

@Faith-and-Hope No interest tonight to do anything so snuggled with Tobes watching (kind of) the football. I did manage to eat though so that is something. Had a couple of messages from his sister today - I can't believe how strong she is being ❤ The funeral is to be Friday but of course I won't be able to attend with restrictions and borders closed.

I haven't even asked how you have been Hon - so sorry Smiley Sad How has your week been?

@Snowie @Former-Member Hugs to you both Heart

Hugs and more hugs @Zoe7 ..... I am cuddled up with Nelly here as well ..... cold tonight.  It's forecast rain, starting in the next hour or so and lasting most of the week.

My week was bumpy @Zoe7 ..... for s2bX reasons, but there are going to be those ..... so I am trying to think of it like tennis practice ..... gotta just keep knocking balls over the net until they are all done.

We too are forecast rain for the next week @Faith-and-Hope It begun here last night and although not heavy today it has been pretty continuous. I did manage to do some washing and get it dried inside though. My poor little girl was outside the other night all night. She must have gone out when I was not looking. Thank goodness it was a super cold night and she is okay. I can't believe I didn't look for her before I went to sleep but my mind was elsewhere so i am not beating myself up too much for it (especially since she is okay).

My mum came for a visit today and brought me some flowers and a cute, soft pillow - going to take that one to bed with me to snuggle up to tonight ...told Toby it is mine and he isn't allowed to play with it so see how long that lasts.

I like your analogy of the situation Hon - keep knocking those balls over the net and eventually there will be none left to it Smiley Very Happy This is a 'marathon match' for you but you have the stamina and resilience to see it through. I hope you are winning some of the battles and can see the end soon 💖💖💖💖💖

Give Nelly an extra cuddle for me 😺 and a massive one for you too 💕

I have been working in a Photoshop project for a few hours @Zoe7 so I missed your reply until now.  I hope you're sleeping, cuddled up to your soft pillow.

Goodnight sweet butterfly ..... 🌹🦋

Not sleeping @Faith-and-Hope Tried but have given up for now. Taken more meds to help tonight as last night was really difficult - too many things going through my head. Hoping they kick in soon and I can get a few hours at least.

Have my snuggly pillow on the couch with me - and Tobes has left it alone 👍 

I hope now you have done so much of your photoshop work you can sleep too Hon. I am going to do a little work myself until these meds kick in then snuggle back on couch island for tonight.

Sending you some extra hugs and much love Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

2020-05-31-006.972_1.jpeg

Glad you two are holding together, weathering life's storms... doing the 'self-care' thing. You teach me a lot.  

stay strong + calm 💙 💙 💙

Zoe7 have you seen the September Better homes+Garden mag? There's directions how to convert a tall boy chest of drawers to a writing desk that I'm hoping to do really clever idea, always think of you after the big white chest of drawers you helped with. Anyway. Hugz 💙

Good to see you @Former-Member ..... I would love to see your progress with that project in the Craft Corner if you're up for sharing it as you go ?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance