Skip to main content

Re: Life can be a Pain

thank you @Snowie , @Appleblossom ❤️

Hi @Owlunar2 Nice to see you 💙 I am still struggling with my back so not around much lately either - think of you and others here often though 💕

Hi @Zoe7 💙

Great to see you - I understand about back problems.

I have been overwhelmed with maintenance issues - problems - yes - physical issues can wear us down too.

There is a dead animal in the unit adjoining mine - which has been abandoned. No one wants to deal with it and it would be so easy to pay a pest exterminator to get up and take it out - but no! It's privately owned.

I guess I am more than slightly cheesed off - at least it's cold and wet today and the smell - which was atrocious during the warm night we had - is less. 

My dental surgery is healing up well and I will be seeing the surgeon in - ah - about 6 weeks - and I so hate to be a Pollyanna - it's still a long time.

I have been thinking about you often and know when you don't post you must be having some kind of battle - I am sending you my best thoughts.

And - I just thought - when I get these maintenance issues sorted I might just fly to Hobart for a few days - that would be great - my last trip wasn't exactly a holiday and I need a break right now.

Thinking of you always

Mumma Bear

Owlunar

Oh a trip to my city would be great for you @Owlunar2 I know how hard the last time was for you with your uncle's funeral. Such a tough time for you 😢

Hi @Zoe7 

Hopefully all the drama around here will settle soon - and I can take a trip away from home - and Hobart seems like a peaceful and pleasant place to take a break -

I wish you the best about your back issues - I am glad you are seeing someone about them - it's tough - I know - and your little kids sound so wonderful - and they have a wonderful teacher too,

All the best

Mumma Bear

Owlunar

Actually - I am wondering how to get my little owl in the solar eclipse picture back - right now I don't have a mouse and need to get a new one - when I have another assisted shopping trip - or maybe now life is settling down I will work a screen shot.

💖

Hi @Zoe7 @Shaz51 @Snowie @Appleblossom @EternalFlower @Oaktree @Faith-and-Hope @tonys @TAB @Eve7 @Emelia8 @nervouswreck 

Most of the maintenance issues around here have been up - right now there is a painting fixing the ceiling where the rain came through - using anti-mould treatment - and that's the end.

And I have to get my DVR repaired - that has seemed like the lease of my problems - I have been watching old stuff on my computer - I have two seasons of Downton Abbey I had forgotten about - I found the other seasons on my computer - so this is a treat.

The main problem was the stink in my unit - it came and went and moved around and kept getting worse - my support workers knew it was here and could vouch for me - it was never around when someone came to check.

The pest exterminator had checked my roof and he came back - yes - he could smell it - it was in the wall cavity between my unit and the one next door - and that property - which has been abandoned - is now being repaired to be sold - which is a relief.

I generally cope well with the on-going issues that everyone has in their lives - but this dead possum issue was really making me ill - physically ill - I will recover now - 

It's good to be back - I haven't felt really useful for a few weeks - I haven't forgotten anyone though

All the best

Mumma Bear

Owlunar

need to be able to open a window at least @Owlunar2  ive had mouse smells and cockroach smells before, erk ..

@Owlunar2 See if yu can copy from here 💕

Dec.png

Chasing down smells,   @Owlunar2 .   I really feel for you.     Its a definite flaw in the design of the possum.  Once they   wriggle there fat butt into a tight spot, they seem to lack the reverse gear to back on out.   Hope you are  right back up on top of your perch soon @Owlunar2 .

Kind thoughts to you .                                                 tonys 

@Owlunar2 

Just a flyby kwik hug.  Glad you are back on board.

Hey @Zoe7 U2 re hugs