Skip to main content

Re: Life can be a Pain

Hi @TAB 

Tabby-Cat! - Ouch - I can't quite imagine someone having all their teeth out and getting implants all at the same time - my mind boggles at the thought. Egad.

But then - I had a tooth out where one of my implants went in and that has settled - the other side is taking longer - so - maybe that could be easier or not - better someone else than me.

I cannot imagine a whole mouthful though - perhaps being 20 to 30 years younger would make a difference - I am not at all sure.

On the bright side - I actually like being more senior - there is a certain confidence I have gained - this is a good thing

All the best

Owlunar

um meant they got implants months later maybe , not at same time @Owlunar 

wishing you well with recovery

Thanks @TAB l

When my gran and my mother had their teeth out they had to wait until things healed before they got their false teeth - now - people get their new teeth in straight away - and need to use a special mouthwash to stop "denture breath" - what a horrible thought.

My teeth broke - which was bad luck other than neglect - and when I had yet another root extracted I had my partial denture put back in straight away - which was okay - better to have the teeth in rather than be gummy - 

Life does happen

All the best

Owlunar

I am really glad most of my dental work was one at a time - and I feel for your friend. Tough stuff

no they didnt have done at same time, were problems with jaw bone density or something @Owlunar  anyway enough of that for me for today thanks. Get better soon!

Morning my mumma bear @Owlunar 🥰

I am now a grandma

@Meowmy , @Appleblossom , @TAB , @Zoe7 , @Faith-and-Hope 

Wow @Shaz51  I had no idea . Congratulations !

Congratulations @Shaz51 

That is fantastic news -

Is it a boy or a girl - and - yes - this is  joyous news

Mumma Bear

Owlunar

A boy @Owlunar , @TAB 

Going  up to see him soon 😍

okay that;s good @Shaz51  happy  for you