Skip to main content
greenpea
Senior Contributor

Re: 103

@The-red-centaur  good. Hopefully it can come through quickly for you.xxx

@greenpea I should be seeing them Tuesday.

I'm sick of my dumb legs. They should have just amputated them like they were going to.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Good Tuesday is not long away. Just stay stong you are on the home run now. Nearly there. I know it is super frustrating. I can only appreciate how much being stuck in bed in hospital for so many months.Just keep thinking of how wonderful it will be when you have a place of your own. Somewhere where you can be independent. You are tough, tougher than you think xx

@greenpea thanks. I'm really struggling tonight. They've cut back my painkillers.
greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  why do they do that? I cannot understand the rational of having you in pain. Makes me angry thinking about it to be honest.

@greenpea apparently I can't be discharged on opiods.

It hurts so much 😞

I don't know if I can deal with it.

Why does everything have to hurt so much...both physically and emotionally. I hate everything. I should have died 117 days ago. I should die now ..at least hurt myself.

(I'm not actually going to kms, I can't sort of, so I'm just gonna go numb by the only means i know how)

IMG_20200119_225351_171.jpg

What I've been working on tonight... bad photo of it but meh. @greenpea 

greenpea
Senior Contributor

@The-red-centaur  Hey The-red-centaur your drawing is great particularly drawn to the eyes and the lined forehead. How are you going this morning?