Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

@Sans911 💜

Evening lil Sis @outlander

Hopefully i can catch you tomorrow @Sans911 💜

Are you off to bed/sleep lil Sis @outlander? I'm still plugging away at my assignment.

I didnt expect you to be up so late sis. Ive been in bed since about 930 trying to sleep but im only getting 15/20 minute blocks. Im quite tired but the bp machine is making it very hard to sleep. Im pretty sure the cuff is upside down but im not doing it again after this. Its actually becoming very painful to have on.
Pop just had a weird breathing thing which im sure is sleep apnoea like he was diagnosed so im taking him to gp and mking her do an urgent request to see someone bout it like ive been asking and hes been complining about for ages.

are u going with your assignment? @Sans911

If it's an automatic cuff they can be quite painful after a while. The cord from the cuff should be pointed down towards your fingers @outlander. How often does it go off?

Yeah, I've not taken my sleeping tablets again tonight. My brain has slowed right down so everything I write seems to take forever. But I'm slowly getting somewhere bit by little bit.

I'm wide awake right now yet quite tired. I'm not sure I'll finish Part 1 tonight but I really have to. Way over the word limit already, so some major editing needed in a few days time. Have to start on part 2 asap so better to have sleepless nights now then later in the week.

The cord doesnt go downwards. They have the chord facing up toward my shoulder and seem to me it to high up since its almost goes under my arm. I mentioned it to them but the 2 senior pathologists cleared it to work this way.. I would turn it around but i know i cant get it tight enough.

It was going off every half hr but since im suppose to be sleeping its in night mode so every hour. Im literally counting down the hrs till the 24hrs is up. 9 very long hrs to go.

Tired but wide awake makes sense. Bit by bit works even if its slow. I find it easier to edit once its finished. Can usually pick out the most relevant info.
Hopefully youll get some sleep though otherwiseyou wont be able to think as well as you could. @Sans911

morning @Sans911 @Snowie and all passing through
hoping you've managed to get abit of sleep and today abit better for you Heart

Aww... 😺 Puddle!

@outlander 💜 💜
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance