Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: The Challenges of Mental Health Wellbeing

Any progress is good progress @Sans911 

If doing a little at a time is all you can do then that is fine. You are still doing it.

@Zoe7glad you are feeling a bit better today

I am really surprised how quickly I have bounced back @Snowie Must mean my immune system is improving Smiley Very Happy

Thats good @Zoe7 Taking the day of work today must have helped too. Hopefully with the weekend break you are back to yourself soon.

I hope so too @Snowie Smiley Very Happy How are you travelling tonight Hon?

@Sans911 Heart 

Image result for panda with laptop

Hey @Sans911 I hope you have managed a little of your assignment today Hon - still encouraging you and believing in you to get it done. Hugs and hugs Heart

evening @Sans911  hope your studying is coming along. i also noticed you were up very late/early so hoping youve managed some sleep through the day too Heart

ss.gif

Hey @Zoe7 @Snowie @outlander

Still trudging away at the assignment part 1. I'm trying to get it done tonight so it'll probably be another late night/early morning. I got less than 4 hours sleep last night. Just couldn't switch off. The good thing was that I rang & emailed my coordinator about the assignment today and I'm currently working on her feedback. Part 1 is way too long but for now I'll just finish it and come back to edit it later in the week. I really want to have Sunday free to do domestic stuff and get ready for hospital. Jasper was back at the vet today as he vomited some pretty gross stuff yesterday. And I cut open his skin on Friday when I cut a ball of matted fur off. They're not really sure what the cause of the bowel inflammation is so they're reluctant to throw steroids at it, and particularly since he has an open wound. I just have to be super strict with diet and keep him well away from Mr A's food. And no treats either☹️. He's lost more weight as well. My poor boy-not a happy chap tonight as he's wearing the cone to stop him licking the wound. Mr A got onto the roof this afternoon -thank goodness the harness and lead were on. I think he even surprised himself. On Saturday I found him on the other side of the fence! Well hopefully his escapades give you a tiny smile in an otherwise dull day. Sitting here with my sisters tonight. ♥️

Naughty Mr A @Sans911 but did give me a smile. Cat has been known to venture over the fence - usually chasing another cat - and can't get back without help. I think it scares her enough not to try it again in a hurry so it is very irregular. Our adventurous cats hey! Smiley Surprised

Poor little Jasper has been through the wringer. I hope the strict diet helps him and he puts on a little weight. I still have to take Cat back to the vet to get her weighed and see if she has put on any weight - she is eating better again but still turns her nose up at some food so have gone back to what I used to feed her and just giving her a little more. 

It is great that yiu have feedback from your coordinator - you can work with that tonight. I hope you get more done in lesser time than you anticipate Hon - still sending you good assignment doing vibes and cheering you on. You are doing it @Sans911 and although it is slow going you have not given up - that is pretty awesome and I am proud of you for pushing on with it. Heart

Sorry to hear about Jasper hun. Hopefully he is better soon. It sounds like Mr A is keeping you on your toes. Never a dull moment @Sans911 

Well done on getting this much of your assignment done. You are still doing it hun so great job.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance