Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: INTERVENTION!

you just woke Toby up with my laughter @greenpea lol

@Zoe7 Good one Zoe7Smiley Wink

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7have got Big Bang Theory on usb so can use it on tv or lap top.

I LOVE Will and Grace, might have to do that show next.

@Faith-and-HopeI Love Friends too, such a good show.

Will get the Kayak ready today!!!Smiley Happy

You might need to paddle over yourself today @Former-Member our @Faith-and-Hope is going to our 'other' beach Smiley Very Happy

D3 is my Phoebe ...... 😊

Hi @Former-Member, 

When I am not in Forum Land or doing Forum Land related stuff like drafting ridiculously long DBT posts, I am generally doing non-computer stuff. For me this means playing my violin, playing in my garden, doing yoga, or lying on my bed under my weighted blanket. 

@Zoe7 I superly duperly like @greenpea's new outfit! I am wondering if you could make some new outfits for @NikNik too, now that Christmas is over. Her head definitely looks much more in proportion to her body when she has clothes on. Smiley LOL

@Former-Member I love that you recognise you should probably start reading the 1800 books on your list rather than adding more books to your list. Smiley LOL

awwww @Faith-and-Hope - then D3 is my new favourite Smiley Tongue

Whatever you @Phoenix_Rising or @NikNik desires - would be my pleasure to cyber tailor Smiley Very Happy

Orders placed before midday will be delivered same day - after midday - who knows when lol

NB for @Catcakes and anybody else ......

D3 = daughter no. 3 ......

If I am using any acronyms you don’t understand, please ask and I will happily explain ...... it’s just shorthand for convenience.

@Zoe7 AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am going to have to lye down for a bit ... I still cannot see it and 7 people have already but not greenpea and I am stressing out because of my nakedness I am feeling all vulnerable and weird without my clothing ... *sigh* .... will be back in 5 mins

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance