Skip to main content

Re: INTERVENTION!

you just woke Toby up with my laughter @greenpea lol

@Zoe7 Good one Zoe7Smiley Wink

Former-Member
Not applicable

@Zoe7have got Big Bang Theory on usb so can use it on tv or lap top.

I LOVE Will and Grace, might have to do that show next.

@Faith-and-HopeI Love Friends too, such a good show.

Will get the Kayak ready today!!!Smiley Happy

You might need to paddle over yourself today @Former-Member our @Faith-and-Hope is going to our 'other' beach Smiley Very Happy

D3 is my Phoebe ...... 😊

Hi @Former-Member, 

When I am not in Forum Land or doing Forum Land related stuff like drafting ridiculously long DBT posts, I am generally doing non-computer stuff. For me this means playing my violin, playing in my garden, doing yoga, or lying on my bed under my weighted blanket. 

@Zoe7 I superly duperly like @greenpea's new outfit! I am wondering if you could make some new outfits for @NikNik too, now that Christmas is over. Her head definitely looks much more in proportion to her body when she has clothes on. Smiley LOL

@Former-Member I love that you recognise you should probably start reading the 1800 books on your list rather than adding more books to your list. Smiley LOL

awwww @Faith-and-Hope - then D3 is my new favourite Smiley Tongue

Whatever you @Phoenix_Rising or @NikNik desires - would be my pleasure to cyber tailor Smiley Very Happy

Orders placed before midday will be delivered same day - after midday - who knows when lol

NB for @Catcakes and anybody else ......

D3 = daughter no. 3 ......

If I am using any acronyms you don’t understand, please ask and I will happily explain ...... it’s just shorthand for convenience.

@Zoe7 AAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am going to have to lye down for a bit ... I still cannot see it and 7 people have already but not greenpea and I am stressing out because of my nakedness I am feeling all vulnerable and weird without my clothing ... *sigh* .... will be back in 5 mins