Skip to main content

Re: not coping

Hi hon @outlander Sorry yesterday was a rough day.

I hope today goes a little better for you 💗💗

Thinking of you @outlander  and sending lots of love ❤️ 

@outlander How are you?

💙❤️💙❤️💙🤗💙❤️💙❤️💙

thank you for thinking of me @Snowie @Eve7

Sorry i havent been online, ive been in hospital basically since my last post here. my procedure had a minor complication but it seems to be resolving itself slowly but it has worked for the intended purpose.
i then ended up in another state to undergo my other intensive treatment but due to the increased doses, complexity and because i had some major side effects i was there for nearly 2 weeks longer then planned so ive been there for almost 3 weeks now but got home yesterday.
still have to have 3 x weekly monitering including ecgs and bl00d tests to monitor everything as well.

ndis is still being so slow and they still havent given an answer for my application but ive managed to get some more evidence with all the recent procedures for further support so ill submit those on tuesday as its public holiday for nsw.

@creative_writer @tyme @Sans911 @Emelia8 @Jynx  @Stout @Sophia1 @Shaz51 @Bow 

how is everyone going? i have been thinking of you all 

@outlander, happy to hear from you, no need to apologise, sometimes we all need space. Sending you healing vibes ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ . I hope you are able to do something kind for yourself today

I hope you hear from NDIS soon

You are always in my thoughts @outlander 

I really hope things continue to improve for you hon. I really hope your hospital stays have helped.

Hopefully you can work out with ndis a plan moving forward for you. I know how hard it can be to navigate their system.

I am in hospital to at the moment so haven't been around as much as normal either.

Sending lots of love, hugs and cuddles your way 💌💌💌

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

@outlander oh wow so much going on, ty for the update hun!! I hope it's nice to finally be home?

Fingers crossed the NDIS pull their fingers out soon 😉🤞

thank you @creative_writer @Jynx @Snowie and everyone

ive finally been cleared to go back to work but have been warned not to over do it. i really should listen to that but with my debts not slowing down just because my body doesnt want to function its not always an option. i still have to have weekly tests for the next 2-3 weeks but things are looking like theyre coming back to normal test wise. 

im suppose to have another surgery in about a months time so i really do need to keep working in order to pay for it and supports post surgery. 

i went for a walk yesterday and seen some ducklings. they were so adorable and a young family of lizards too! i dont think there was much walking but more sight seeing but it was nice to be outside in the sun. 

364228767_305779202018835_8253980111922293200_n.jpg

222.jpg

@outlander finances can be tricky. I wish healthcare wasn’t so expensive, we are become so Americanised. Take it step by step hun.

A walk in nature can do wonderful things for the soul , I hope your day starts looking up for you 💖🫂

Hi my sis @outlander, so good to hear from you hon.

So happy to hear things are coming back to normal test wise. Hopefully it continues to go that way for you. Its hard when we have to put work first, just to pay for all our medical expenses.

One step at a time sounds great hon. Sending lots of 💕 your way