Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: an honest discussion (tw suicide)

Hey @Eden1919 ,

How are you travelling? Hope you are okay.

We are thinking about you.

Hi @fromtheashes , welcome to the forums! We hope to see you around more often. What are some of your interests, or what do you hope to gain by being on these forums? Perhaps I can tag you into some threads that may be of interest.

Hi @tyme 

I am interested in other's experience in mental illness - to see similarities and differences and how they cope. 

More specifically do you have any threads touching these topics: PTSD, MDD, EMDR, trauma based therapy, managing a career with mental illness, transitioning off the disability pension, insight into illness trajectories and longer term recovery stories/processes (particularly recovery from mental illness triggered by very intense circumstances and severe and/or complex mental illness for example,  that required multiple hospitalisations etc.) and  ECT experiences and healing from that. 

I also need a recovery story to give me some hope that people make it back from the darkest of days. 

Hi @Eden1919,

Thank you so much for sharing. It sounds like you have a lot going on at the moment and I can see that these feelings have been very intense for you.

@D1ng0 mentioned those wonderful support services which are available 24/7 to speak to someone whenever you feel you need to talk.

As @MayaBird07 mentioned, you should be proud that you reached out, because it does show a lot of courage and strength.

Know that you are not alone, just like all of these lovely people that have replied, we are all right here with you.

Be kind to yourself,

defaultusername

thanks for the kind words everyone and sorry it has taken me so long to reply i am still really struggling and idk i just i am not really coping at all at the moment i still dont know what to right thing to do is i have tried therapy and meds and hospitals and i have taken breaks from uni and i cant take anymore breaks there is nothing more i can do i just everything is too heavy and i try my best but it isnt enough and i cant keep up. i havent decided anything yet and i am safe tonight i just honestly dont know how much longer i can keep this up. 

@Eden1919 It sounds like things are really difficult right now and you are struggling.

Thank you for sharing that you are safe for tonight. 

Is there anything you can do to help you right now?

Have you tried reaching out for any supports to help you for now?

@Roses59  Happy easter rose.. What about a walk or cup of coffee from sea side?

@Tilz Thank you for your message. Happy Easter to you. My Easter so far and been very lonely and full of tears. 

Hi @Roses59 @Eden1919 @Tilz @Friendlyflutter @defaultusername 

Wishing you all a lovely holiday wknd and Happy Easter. I know it can be tough and I just wanted to say thank you for your contributions, for your honesty and your companionship on the forums. 

Stay Safe x 

@Roses59  I'm sure next easter will be the best for you. Believe me. everything going to be fine. Any situation can change at anytime.

@Tilz Thank you for your encouragement. I truly hope so 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance