Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Got da Job

@creative_writer aw thank you! You are such a sweetheart 💕🤗

Re: Not Coping

@ENKELI if you loved it so much, maybe you can go back to it one day. I’ve shared bits and pieces. We have poetry thread on here: https://saneforums.org/t5/Social-Spaces/Roses-are-red-violets-are-blue-here-s-a-poetry-thread-from-m...

Re: Got da Job

will be great to see your posts and chat about how its going and how you are going @ENKELI  🙂 🌺

Im going ok thank you, and I just want to say that is really kind of you and I really appreciate it xx 💜🤗

@creative_writer I was following that thread at the beginning and have just gone back and read some of your work. It is amazing. I'm going to re-join the thread.

Yes, it was a good chat @PinkFlamingo 

I'm pleased you've got a job @ENKELI 

I hope my interview goes well tomorrow. 

@ENKELI aww thank you 🥰. There is a lot of amazing poems on the thread by other forumites 💖

thats great to hear @Birdofparadise8 🙂

All the best for your interview tomorrow! Please do feel free to tag me on how you go if you'd like to xx

Thank you @PinkFlamingo 

@Birdofparadise8 glad your chat went well. What time is your interview?

It's at 12 pm. I have a busy afternoon with football tickets and seeing the older person so I'll let you know in the avo how it goes. @ENKELI 

I'm going to head to bed now so I hope you have a good night. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance