Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Nerves frayed now I have to talk to my landlord.

@Rambel 

This might be because i did it wrong yesterday here it is again! Hope your feeling a little better today.

Hi Ramble,

I'm sorry to hear that your going through this. But you have made the right first step and for some that's really hard and you have reached out for support and guidance and that's such a fantastic thing! so well done for that.

Now as for your rental contacting you real estate is a great idea... Questions they will ask is are you planing to vacate your self and the short answer is No.. So they will talk to you about how you meet the finical side or the rental so maybe get a ball park mark from your Ex as to when she thinks her room might be available and set an add up t get people to start viewing so you can have someone lined up ready to rent the room that will then allow less stress on you as you wont need to the worry how the rent is being paid. 

As for your mental health side of things i think you need to take it day by day covid has been a hard time plus all you personal matters on top. Perhaps the people you tried to reach out to where caught up with there own issues yesterday and when they have a free moment will do there best to get back to you.  Do you work?  As that is a way to keep your mind active perhaps going for a walk in the morning or afternoons you could get up say 40 minutes before your normal time as psychical active is great for our minds. Even going for a coffee / tea of and afternoon once a day for the next few weeks just something little to break the cycle of normal until you find what makes you comfortable. I hope today your feeling a little better. I'm here if you would like to chat more.

Keep your head high you are an amazing person and its so great that you have reached out!!!

Have a fantastic day

@MrsFahey 

Thank you for addressing each point and for the suggestions. I'm actually resting mostly and catching up on much needed weeks of very little sleep. I am trying to address my exhaustion, pressure and extremely high stress levels. 

I have a landlord and a lease agreement. Exactly the same as a real estate without the real estate. He is such a great landlord. Right now, I'm just parking all of that temporarily. I need rest and sleep. I will address it when I absolutely have to. 

My mental health right now us more minute by minute, hour by hour. Looking at a full day is beyond me. I do work. (I work for myself in my own business) This contributed to my mental breakdown. I was overloaded with other pressures, depression and anxiety while trying to maintain my business and work. I was going through many changes regarding my profession and I had no support. A million and one things happening personally and professionally led to my very serious mental breakdown. 

I absolutely LOVE what I do. I am completely in love with my business and job. I'm slowing down a bit because it does not make any sense to put myself back into the same position. Clearly change us a no questions asked definite. My brain is scrambled from the breakdown so I need time. I'm still working. Only 20% of the time though really. I get tired very easily. 

I love going for walks. I do a tiny bit everyday. I am going to try do more of it as exercise is very beneficial for mental health and it does help to get fresh air and sunshine even if you feel really awful. 

The fact and the key central words are recovery and rebuild. I think of it like owning a house and the house burns down. Nothing is salvageable and it needs to be gutted out. Metaphorically that is my life. Like a house burning down, I would need to recover and my house would need to be rebuilt. That takes time. How it us going to end up looking, right now I do not know. 

@MrsFahey it's all good. I saw it. It was posted up. Thanks for re-posting though. I have replied. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance