Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

Hey @outlander 

How are you? How has your day been?

im ok for the moment @Snowie have been doing some distractions after one test this morning and now another that goes for 24hrs and then a more invasive test tomorrow. have mostly been watching crocheting, advertising things for free or for sale and waiting on some people to pick items up. basically staying away from pop today.

how are you? hows your day going?

Distractions are good @outlander Hoping they are helping you today.

Have had a "I dont want to do this day" today

Haven't done very well

im sorry to hear that @Snowie those kind of days are hard huh.
is there anything you want to talk about or that I can help with to make the day abit easier?

Just been trying to distract myself today @outlander 

Not doing a very good job of it however. Spoke to H earlier on but just told him everything was fine. Didnt want him to worry.

Trying to be good.

I'm sorry you are having such a rough time with your Pop at the moment. You are doing the best you can under hard circumstances.

I know the feelng of not wanting to worry other @Snowie
has something triggered you today?

thank you, im sure your doing the best you can too. some days are just abit of a right off hey

Nothing specific has triggered me @outlander Just a whole lot of things adding up.

Have tried not to sh but its happening more and more. 

that's rally tough @Snowie it really is hard when things add up. would it help to talk to your psych abit sooner or one of your other supports?
hearing you on the sh, its happening for me more too even though im trying not to.

I emailed my psych @outlander but havent heard back from him. I dont think he works today.

Chat has been offline all day today too.

yeah ive noticed chats been offline a lot @Snowie I did read they have a staff shortage or something atm so might explain it
would another helpline be any good? happy to chat here as much and as long as you like too
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance