Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My special place

That sounds like a good idea for after your pdoc appt. @Eve7 

Sounds yum hon, even better not having to cook it.

@Shaz51 I do that sometimes too. Buy a chicken and just have vegies or a salad with it.

Nothing planned for tomorrow. 

Just trying to get through tonight. At this stage I just don't want to.

I’m so sorry your life is so hard @Snowie and I fear your mother will be around for a while yet with her rotten attitudes .

Thanks @Eve7 

I don't want to dump it onto you hon. You have enough to deal with.

Unfortunately it is something I just have to learn to live with.

I just want to follow through on my plans tonight. Am safe for now.

@Snowie I've been reading along, and I am really sorry that you're experiencing such awful treatment from your mum. It's deeply unfair, especially given all the effort you're putting in, the time and energy you're sacrificing.

Glad to know you are safe for now, though obviously it still sucks to sit with those thoughts. Is there one small thing you can do tonight to give yourself some care n compassion? A hot choccie or a bath or something? Here for you hun 💜

Thanks @Jynx 

I should have expected it to turn out like this. Unfortunately I am not surprised. No matter what I say she will never change. I guess the saying 'a leopard doesn't change its spots' applies very well here.

Sitting here with a cuppa now. Think it will be an early night. I don't think staying awake will benefit me at all.

I am here for you every day @Snowie  and please continue to stay safe 💜💜💜

Thanks @Eve7 Please remember that I am here for you too.

@Snowie mm cuppa and an early night sounds pretty good ay. I can hear that despite all of the turmoil, you're still taking steps to look after yourself. Hope you get off to sleep okay hun 💜

I know you are @Snowie @and I appreciate you for that 💜

Dear @Snowie , no wonder you are done. It's totally unfair that your mother is taking her diagnosis out on you 😡

I wonder if you can tell her you are going to put her in a home with a dementia ward? Then she might be nicer to you!!

At least I hope you feel strong enough to go through the process needed to get respite for her (for you really)... 🤞

Thinking of you and hoping you are safe 💙

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance