Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

How have you been today @Bow ?

💙🦋💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

I'm trying really hard @Eve7  but it's been a challenging day. I've made some good choices.... set a limit on my exercise and had an up and go for lunch. But I am really struggling now. 

im so glad that the ACT came and seen you last night and were supportive. 

Well done on today’s achievements @Bow  and I’m sorry it’s getting harder for you again.

Big love gorgeous

💙🦋💙

Bow
Senior Contributor

I've just run to bed. Had a flashback in front of Mum and she asked if I was ok. I said yes, but I'm not. 

Hugs and prayers sweetheart @Bow 

🤗🤗🙏🙏🤗🤗🙏🙏🤗🤗

Bow
Senior Contributor

It has felt as fresh this past week as it did when it happened. Unbearable emotions and painful body memories.

Vivid Nightmares that wake me numerous times during the night which have me questioning what’s real and what’s not. Flashbacks that grip me during the day, taking my breath away and leaving me in a panic. A nightmare but I am still awake. Terrified.

I didn’t ask for this to happen to me and I certainly didn’t ask for my mind to paint and repaint over and over again that nightmarish night.

So sorry @Bow that all this happened and continues to haunt you.

💙🤗💙

Thinking of you today @Bow  and sending lots of love.

💖💕🤗💕💖

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Eve7 

I didn't have such a good night. But have dropped daughter off at school and am on the treadmill trying to use up some of this anxious energy. 

hope you have a good day 💕

Really sorry the flashbacks and nightmares are continuing @Bow 😔  Flashbacks really are the pits, and take so much out of you. You must be exhausted.

Is it today that you see your psych again? I'm glad you have weekly appointments. Perhaps today will include a bit of a recap of last weeks session, and her wanting to know how you are coping. Please be honest about that. Today will probably be a more gentle session, in the hope of not triggering you again, whilst still in a fragile state.

Let me know how you go. 💝

Just for your info, there is a medication which is often prescribed for PTSD nightmares. Could be worth asking your GP or pdoc.

Emelia 🌷🌻

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance