Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Morning has broken

I was shocked that the peas are still alive after 10 weeks of neglect @NatureLover 

They are so easy to grow and I plant seeds every year on ANZAC Day.

How is your day going?

😊

@Eve7 wrote:

I was shocked that the peas are still alive after 10 weeks of neglect @NatureLover 

Wow, that's amazing! Are they really easy to grow? 

My day is going at a nice slow pace, just how I like it @Eve7

How's your day looking? 

If you plant them in a sunny spot and water them until they pop up...then pray for rain and sunshine ☀️ that’s my tip.

Enjoy your quiet day. I am cleaning the entrance to my home so it’s more welcoming...I’m now a Flylady convert lol

Take care

💙🧡💙

I stuffed up tonight after less than 3 days at home. I don’t know if I can do this and even with all this support in place I just feel so alone.

I am not the perfect mother anymore Meeting everyone’s ridiculous expectations is just draining me.

💔🙁

You dont have to be perfect @Eve7 and shouldnt be expected to be. I get where you are coming from though from my own situation.

Coming out of hospital esp after a long time is hard and takes lots of adjusting. Youll make mistakes, try not to be to hard on yourself. You still ended up ringing for support when you needed instead of shutting down. Thats a good thing
Hugs and love 💛💛

Thank you @outlander  I’m just annoyed at myself for being triggered so easily.

😖

@Eve7 being sensitive can be abit of a downfall sometimes but its not your fault. i can tell your a lovely empathetic person but someone whose just have a tough time trying to find their way in the world Heart

@Eve7 how are you going tonight?

Ok but not as good as I’d hoped @outlander 

@the questions today really threw me and S1 isn’t coping being with me.

Are you ok?

im sorry the questions today really threw you @Eve7 and s1 doesnt seem to be coping

do you want to talk more about it? im happy to listen and maybe give another perspective if that might help too

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance