Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Enter the Darkness

Hey @Former-Member, sorry busy day! Bipolar boy wasn't admitted to inpatient because the psychiatrists want the long weekend free... I'm a little pissed at this response from our health professionals team... I don't know whether to write a formal complaint or not to them, both our psychologist and GP think that it is appalling.
Check out an app called Optimism with Mr Darcy, it's the mood chart app we use on bipolar boys phone, you can generate reports about any number of results entered and email them to your treatment team! We found it really helpful and our psychiatrist found the reports great for reviewing the past week/month/quarter! It also prompts you is you haven't logged by a certain time each day!
We now are pursuing outpatient options and continuing with our psychologist, every few days...
Fingers crossed we are heading upwards again!
xx
Tigz

Hmm thats abit annoying isnt it @tigeroo
I wish you the best and hoping this is the way up
Thinking of you and sending hugs your way ❣❣
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Tiggeroo

Hold on tight Tigz, keep that seatbelt buckled as the ride will be bumpy for a while. Thinking of you and here for you.

I know it is hard when emotions are high, but keeping observations happening particularly f meds have been adjusted, make notes otherwise you won't remember - it all becomes a blur.

Will look at app, paper copy has been working for us as I do the meds (means I can keep track too...)

Darcy

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Tiggeroo

Quick check in.

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Tiggeroo

Thinking of you Tigz, hold tight sweetheart.
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi @Tiggeroo
Hoping you are managing OK Tigz. Hoping you are feeling supported and not too overwhelmed.
Darcy
Former-Member
Not applicable

@Tiggeroo
Thinking of you Tigz,
D
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Tiggeroo
Quick check in Tigz
Hope you are bearing up OK.
D

Hey Guys,
Sorry been a busy week with appointments and family. My dad flew in for a bit of support and we are sort of back to normality. Now finding a new psychiatrist and starting the meds review all over again! Thank you for thinking of me, how is everything in your worlds?
Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey @Tiggeroo
So pleased to hear from you. So glad you got some support from your family. What a time to be changing pdocs ... Mr Darcy declined an appt a week earlier with a locum and I supported him in that (I felt we had breathing space at the time) as continuity of care so important. I know it can take time for crisis to be averted Tigz, I hope the depression lifts soon.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance