Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Darkness

Take care please @Former-Member
I know you are missed here but we are understanding of your situation
Its good to see you my friend
I have struggled with loneliness lately as well. I know the feeling

@Former-Member I do very much understand those feelings unfortunately at the moment so whenever you can check in or be here is all you can do. You are very much missed when you are not here but you also need to do what is best for you. Love and hugs Hon Heart

@Former-Member I am so sorry for all the pain that you are going through. Please remember that you are loved and you are not alone, your forum family are walking with you.

Sending hugs and hugs 💕🤗🤗

@Former-Member 🌻💕💙
Former-Member
Not applicable

Mel I am exceedingly worried honey. Please check in. @Lee82 

If it helps our @Lee82 was logged on earlier she just may not be up to posting right now ...so sending our love to her and to you @Former-Member Heart

Former-Member
Not applicable

Thanks @Zoe7 , it does help to know that, it means she is at least safe enough to log on. Sending my love to you as well. 

@Lee82 , love you my gorgeous friend 

Sending love to both you and @Lee82  @Former-Member Heart

Lee82
Senior Contributor

Hey beautiful oh how I have mised you. How have you ben doing? I have not stopped thibkibg about you my love. I have been very worried a out you but I know you have had Sean by yoyr side keeping you safe. @Former-Member 

lovd you to infinity and beyond mt gorgeous BFF 

het @Zoe7 beautiful how have yoh been doing hun? How are your fur babiez going? I have been tryubg my best to keep up with wvwryonez thread as best I csn. 

im so sorry to you both and othdrs folloeing along for not being able to support you all and for not being able to update you. I am currently in a psychiatric hospital for a little while nit fir EMDR therapy. ThT isn't until March but for a completely different reason. I only am a llowed my phone a little duribg the day and a little at night. I will soon have to give it back tho the nurses. 

my apologies for not tagginfe anyone else at the moment my head is all I over tge place. I am not  thinking right 

Oh dear @Lee82 It is wonderful to hear from you but I can also hear that you are not in a good place. Please allow those caring for you to do just that. You deserve that care and if it has come to this then you obviously need it. Check in when you can but do not stress at all about not being able to be here - the primary concern here is you Hon. Sending you so much love, hugs and strength right now. Heart

ps - I am okay - getting there and even happier to hear from you tonight as I know our beautiful @Former-Member will be. I will look out for her while you are away so look after yourself knowing we are all thinking of you Heart

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance