Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Bored of it

you're welcome @MDT  Hang in there, things will get better. I believe if things can get better for me they can for anyone.

I'm the most mentally unwell, dysfunctional person I know with the worst employment history I've ever heard of - including a 7 year bout of unemployment, workplace injuries, colleagues lodging complaints about me & being bullied by a manager who was an organisational sociopath. Weird. Yet somehow I was offered a job - I still have to perform at it & pass probation but it's a good change. I know how to interview well (as a matter of survival) but that's probably the only thing in my favour.

I thinks the odds are much better for you because you're young, have such a great employment history including recent employment, good references and you put so much effort into job seraching & your career. A company would be lucky to have you 'cos you're a special person.

I still encourage you to start volunteering to help your MI, routine/structure/time management & career.

I will definitely have to look into it @BryanaCamp

I think that I will be helping organise something soon with people from the conference a month ago. So that's gonna be good I hope.

How is your day @BryanaCamp

A different Ali @MDT, but that other Ali is lovely Heart

haha okay @Ali11

my day is good @MDT thanks for asking. I got up 6am (very different for me) & am amazed how many hours there are in the day, I actually just had to have a coffee Smiley LOL

Got dinner with friends, bit nervous because my mental health has not been good since Wed & don't want to act weird. Also nervous because I'll see a friend who was close then suddenly distanced herself from me, not returning texts and so on, got the feeling she doesn't like me any more.

what are you up to tonight?

Glad you got dinner with your friend @BryanaCamp
Sometimes it is awkward like that with people we used to know. Best to act like nothing happened.

I am at home tonight. Uber eats and will start watching The Orville. A TV show by Seth macfarlane who does family guy and American dad.

I am feeling okay atm which is nice. Need to keep a level head for monday

Best wishes for ur interview on monday @MDT , will b thinking of u. Let us all know how u get on when u can.

Take care xx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance