Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A long rave

@Adge Hi Adge sorry to hear that work is giving you grief again. It is hard to find the perfect job isn't it. There is always one or two people I find that make work life unbearable.

@TAB Hi TABs thanks for supporting my posts like you do. You always do that and I appreciate it :). I hope you are going well my friend TABs.

it is ok my @Adge, if you want to chat i am here for you , I was thinking of you last night xx

yes the heat makes a big difference my super @greenpea  to our lives

just melting here @greenpea was 44 now dust storm

ohhhhh nooo @TAB, please keep cool my friend xxx

@TAB OMG! that really is unbearable weather ... how can anyone be expected to function in that kind of heat and as you say with a dust storm coming up as well.  Oh TABs 😞 have you bought any scratchies today?

its like way over 40kph winds and dark as night, hasnt cooled down at all lol @greenpea well as for function Im not really im just waiting heat out. Not working. getting a walk in before 6am then tv and bath all day.  then pack up sell up get on road well after get some money 

I tendered my resignation (from work) yesterday.

My coordinators kindly tried to talk me out of it.

I am one of their Longest-standing & Best employees - they said so themselves.

My Annual Review Interview (about 8 weeks ago) was outstanding, one of the best I've ever had.

Resignation would be the best course of action - in terms of Self-Care, Honouring myself etc - because I cannot stand working in that field.

My decision was well thought-through.

I cannot continue under such a system (it's not the people, they are great).

I panicked & became overwhelmed at the decision - even though it's the Right Decision (to resign).

I then, out of fear (& anxiety) - attempted to Retract my Resignation.

This has hugely Complicated the situation - which otherwise would have been for the best.

What was simple & straight-forward, is now a stressful mess.

Adge

Been there, sort @Adge have left too many jobs to count. Hope you work out what it is you want. Do you have someone to talk about it all with?

Thanks @TAB I tend to stay far too long (years) in jobs that I detest (or when being used) - mainly out of anxiety about finding other work.

Getting a new job has become much harder as I've got older, especially in the last few years.

It's mainly only professionals who I can go to, to talk to - I have to pay lots of $$ for that.

Adge

Hoping good things appear on your horizon soon @Adge

And that the dust storm has passed by now @TAB

Wondering if you're around @Mazarita?

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance