Skip to main content

Re: Let`s Talk -- how was you day today !!

I am proud of you too @Bananatron

My mr shaz will go for me and with me as long as there is not too many social outings , soo I pick out what are the inportant ones to go too , he can not go on his own so I am proud of you too my friend

@Former-Member Sometimes a rant helps us to clear our chest. I am coming to the conclusion that answers aren't realistic expectations it is just coping strategies we need and if a rant helps that so be it. Your not alone we are all ready to listen. We all need a rant at times 💖

very true @Lesley, just tlking about everyday things makes a difference

It’s so important to be able to rant! Especially when you don’t have to feel like you are a burden. 🙂

you can rant anytime here my friend @Bananatron, I do everyday

Never feel bad about having a rant!  We all have days when it is the only way we can cope and many others don't have the empathy, understanding, time and energy to truly listen and care.  This is a safe and invaluable support tool for carers.  We are not alone.

Hey @Boo13
How are you going?

I'm still here...Today was good.  My son goes back to school tomorrow and I have been anxious about the changes and how he will cope this year, but we can only wait and see.  If I spend all of my time worrying about the future, I will end up in a bad way myself.

I hope you are well.

Hello @Shaz51

How is my day today ?

So far so good. I'm feeling the beginning of anxiety.......hopping in the car to get Mr g to pharmacy......

then to hospital to get his injection......

dear oh dear......everythings so early. 

I've missed you all a lot but too much schizophrenia emotions everywhere 

poor poor mr g. 

kind hello to all,

@Appleblossom @Mazarita @Former-Member hello to @Boo13 @Bananatron @Lesley

Unknown.jpegcan't wait to talk later today,,,,,, so much to tell 

Hi @PeppiPatty, good to see you as always. Heart

I so love the image you posted, beautiful. Woman Happy

Sorry to hear things are so tough with Mr G. I know when it's tough for him, it's tough for you. Heart

Wondering too how @Appleblossom is going at the moment. Thinking of you, Apple. Heart

Hi and good wishes to all in this thread. Smiley Happy