Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Words for 2024

I see quite a few s words here now I'm under pressure to think of another one lol.

I guess would go with the word "sensitive" because a lot of us are exactly this myself included and its Definity not a word to associate as negative rather its a positive because being sensitive means your able to understand your feelings more, your able to show empath and notice signs in other people a lot of others do not pick up on. Sensitivity can be a powerful tool not only for yourself but also for helping others. So that's my word for the year 2024

Forgiving 

@Patches59   Kindness ❤️

Thankful

this is a great idea @Patches59 hope I tagged the right person um now a word starting with L I actually googled as I couldnt think of an Idea off the top of my head so Heres my Favourites 1, Lovely, 2, Loyalty,3,Laughter, 4, Lavish,                                      Lovely sounds happy and kind, Loyalty sounds strong and caring like its Loyalty with a purpose, 3, Laughter as thats always needed ,4 lavish cause it souns kind of well luxurious in a way it also sounds like a geneorousity type word ,and 5, Life becuase Life is so important and precious for us all 

I think this thread is beautiful, and so positive @Patches59 ! Thank you 🙂

But I'm having trouble thinking of a positive word beginning with N...

The Word I would like to keep using this years is acceptance, last year this word change my life. Happy New Year Every One !!! 

What about Nurturing @NatureLover ? Of yourself and others? Seems very apt

@Dimity @NatureLover   first 2 words that came to my mind are Nurturing, Nice.  Both very apt for NatureLover

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance