Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

@TAB hey Tabby, you have done great. Gave up smoking. Working. Got in employment service. Still alive. We can do it together @Bill16 .We can start jogging, healthy diet, get better with MI. Make it a good year. I have been walking nearly two years since joined the forum

TAB
Senior Contributor

True re cigs and work plus got rid of credit card was $30k indebt 3yrs ago lol @Meowmy  yeah was about to start fitness class before this job. I need to get moving 

@TAB hey Tabby, think I have high blood pressure. Dr told me still fat, will need medication. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah my dr doubled my dose today I was trying to fix it. Weight worst thing for it . Im on beta blockers other stuff made me cough thought had covid lol

@TAB hey Tabby,  we will start healthy new life from tomorrow, with cool friend @Bill16 ,us three. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Lol oh ok @Meowmy fair enough think need massage physio and pain meds for starters lolz

@TAB @Bill16 hey cool friends, had healthy brown rice and vegetables and fruits today. Will be having tomorrow night. Here goes our health kick start ha 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Geez not had brown rice in decades lol phps I need a Plan. Thinking hamburger 🍔 for breakfast tomorrow lol

@TAB hey Tabby, may be we slowly get there. It took two years for me to get here ha. 

TAB
Senior Contributor

Yeah h you're doing okay @Meowmy 👍
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance