Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

ArraDreaming
Senior Contributor

Sorry for upsetting people

Sorry for upsetting you last night 

@Jynx  @Oaktree  and everybody else 
im really sorry 

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Sorry for upsetting people

@ArraDreaming 

It’s ok Jay5, you did upset me, I will admit that. However I should not let it. 
I realise that people on this forum are in various degrees of illness and some can’t help it. I will give you the benefit of the doubt but this as you know is not the first time we have had a miscommunication. I just hope that it doesn’t happen again. Thank you for apologising this morning. It did leave me a little confused that you did so. I hope you enjoy your gardening this Spring.

Meggle

I was struggling last night and when your message popped up didn’t even read who it was from or what it said so I’m sorry @Oaktree

The thing is I can help it and I know better and I hate upsetting people I just do things like that sometimes without thinking
I would still like to keep talking to you about gardening
I’m sad that I upset you. Sorry @Oaktree

Nobody should come here and leave feeling upset or be a target for rude comments

I’m really sorry and nobody has got back to me to say that I won’t be banned, but I am really am sorry for hurting people. I won’t do it again. I’m really sorry to those people I am upset

Just responded to your email @ArraDreaming. Thanks for writing this btw, it means a lot 😍💜

It’s not really ok though is it no matter what people say

And I really don’t want to get banned again I’m really sorry @Jynx

I am hearing you @ArraDreaming 😊

No ban is needed right now, you are all good mate. It's tough when we have bad days and end up doing things we regret. You've taken the time to apologise and that means a lot to us all. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance