Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Psychologist Says I Need a Friend

@Maggie 

Thank you! (At least I wasn't missing some glaringly obvious Send Message button *she says sheepishly*)

Sidenote: Jurassic Park is probably one of my favorite movies : )

Hi there! 

I love dogs a bit more than cats. I love my house plant babies and I feel pretty lonely sometimes. I find it hard to make friends and keep them. Maybe we can be friends or at least chat. I cannot dance but I love music and will sing you songs to dance to. Take care x 

Hi @dontrainonme  welcome to the forums.

You might like to look at Dogs Rock 😆 . It’s a thread where we share all things dogs.

We have The Community Garden 🙂  you might like to visit.

And tomorrow morning Saturday Soiree - all welcome!!  is a light and chatty thread, where you can meet a few others here.

You are welcome to join in anywhere. Take care.

Hi  @Snoopy56  and All reading,

I have just been reading this thread and find so much I can relate to, including BPD, being new here, being technologically challenged, finding it hard keeping friends, having trust issues and feeling like everyone you meet in the real worlld wants to hurt you somehow!

Regarding your painting Snoopy56, can you just have a play around with your paints. Tell yourslef you will paint for 15 mintes and see what you come up with. Then increase that time another day.

I like to paint and have been told a 3 year old could paint better. I tell myself that is okay, it is the process I enjoy. Even finger painting can be enjoyable!

Regarding knitting and crocheting left handed, I believe you could find youtube examples to teach you.

I like watching craft clips, I feel inspired even if I don't proceed to make anything. I have been in a slump lately too so will try some little projects to hopefully feel compelled to try something else.

There are some really lovely people responding here! I feel better within myslef just by reading what people have written.

Ups and downs are part of life, hope you can find some moments of inspiration for your various crafts.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance