Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Join us on our virtual walk around Australia!

Haha it was werewolves thats what I forgot re walk @greenpea lol

Sorry I missed you @greenpea

You too @TAB 

It's been a hectic day -

Leading up to my Surgery (5th surgery) on Wednesday.

Everything is happening at once, at the last minute (almost) - Pre-Op medical assessment has only just been booked/ set up by the hospital (now).

My Admission time (6.00am Wednesday morning - Yuk) - was only just changed/ then confirmed (by hospital) this afternoon.

That seems to be the way these Hospital Surgery Admissions always work (the way they do it) - even though it was all Booked in/ Planned 8 weeks (2 months) ago.

Adge

had same thing with colonoscopy in january @Adge  all last minute and at once cos someone else cancelled Hope it goes okay

Wow @TAB Thanks.

I  did not realize that happened with Colonoscopies too.

I've had a Colonoscopy - & an endoscopy.

This is a surgery (my 5th one) - hopefully my last surgery ever (that would be wonderful).

Each of my surgeries has been caused (made necessary) - by things going drastically wrong with the previous surgery.

- Otherwise it would have been just that one Emergency Bowel Surgery  (November 2014) - instead of 5 surgeries.

That would have been the happy ending (healing) of it.

Adge

thats terrible @Adge  last time they did the oh how can you not have someone to go home to re anaesthetic etc as well, just wanted to get up and walk out lol

..they ended up bending the rules.. let me go in the end

@TAB @BPDSurvivor @Shaz51 @Adge @Former-Member @WIP @Maggie  and everyone here is my spooky story...... One morning I was going for a 3am walk with my 82 year old neighbour we had just left the house and were walking along the back streets of where I live. Soon a car drove by us down the road and then it turned right and disappeared. We were paying attention to it because it is out of the ordinary to see a car at that time. Anyways ..... as we were crossing that road he came back again and turned into the street that we were walking in and drove past us several metres where he stopped and did a turn and drove past us again ...... by this stage we were very spooked. He got to the top of the road and then disappeared and luckly by then we had reached our destination and were amongst heavy traffic and safe. pea

This is exactly how I feel when walking home alone in the dark. : pics

You're a worry @greenpea lol what no werewolves or pirates lol

@greenpea  That is scary. 👻👻 Do you still do the same walk ?

@TAB @Maggie  No werewolves or pirates just strange men in cars :o! and Maggie no I dont do the same walk after that.

@greenpea  I’m pleased to hear that. 💚💚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance