Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Join us on our virtual walk around Australia!

@Shaz51 @BPDSurvivor @NatureLover @Adge @Maggie @TAB s (Hi TABs :)) yes it will be a slightly scary story of a woman walking through the burbs at 3am and who and what she encounters along the way :O!! So make sure you get your teddy bears and hot chocolates and snuggle under your blankets 🙂

So well done @BPDSurvivor ! 😸😎🎩© lol

Prob meet pirates etc @greenpea lol

@TAB  actually TABs it wouldnt surprise me at all ..... where I live you meet all sorts. I joke with son2 about pirate ladies. They are the rough, tough women who live in my area. For example I was panflet dropping a few years ago with daughter and came across a pirate lady. She was outside the front of her house with her demonic looking dogs x 2. The dogs snarled at me and nibbled at my heels and then she said 'They didnt bite you did they?' I said ' No they just nibbled at my heels' then she gave them a huge boot in the ribs and said ' Get in there!". She was like a dwarf with one popping out eye and dyed short blonde hair. A true pirate lady :).

Think they have them here too @greenpea used to knock around with one in Adelaide lol

@TABs Lol another time my son2 was up at the chemist waiting for it to open when a pirate lady came with daughter and her two manggy devil mutts. They were snarling at son2 again baring their teeth around his ankles and he said 'could you pull them back a bit?" then started talking with her. She said they were for her protection .... son2 said they looked like pitbulls .... why do people need dogs like that I will never know but at least it makes ones life colourful I suppose.

@TABs I bet you did TABs 🙂 I bet you were a bad boy in your youth and now we are both grown up fat, old and depressed .... how did that happen??

@Adge  Hey Adge thanks for the supports. How are you going?xx

By making wrong decisions @greenpea plus its life I guess. Prefer easy job not fat and own home cant help age lol

A1D78D4F-BFE0-4EFB-8597-EF9610C9D5E2.jpeg

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance