Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Shaz51 Shaz51 what are you doing up at 3.16? 😮

hello my super @greenpea , it is 2-16 am here

heartburn and cant sleep

how about you xxx

I stopped having coffee at night for a week , until tonight I had one and then went to bed -- big mistake

@Shaz51 Heartburn is awful. Do you have medications for it? Talking about coffee I have one on my desk as we speak lol :). Our pet rabbit was sick yesterday so my daughter and I were nursing her all day. I didn't sleep well after that but he is fine and sitting by my feet :).

yes , got med for it @greenpea, love to have a coffee now butSmiley Very Happy

glad to hear rabbit is feeling better now , was it something he ate ?

I had guinea pigs , well inherited them

@Shaz51 yes he wasn't eating enough hay .... my fault :(. So no treats or pellets for the moment just hay and greens. I did give him some sultanas which he gobbled down a minute ago :). He has got an awful sweettooth lol.

I had a pet guinea pig as a youngster. I used to give her baths and the poor thing died not to long after that .... one too many baths I think ....

How has your weather been Shaz51? Have you had any rain?

burping like crazy now @greenpea

I think we woke the @Former-Member up

it is raining here and mr shaz is snoring

lots of rain now @greenpea

Hello @Faith-and-Hope, good afternoon my friend

we are on cyclone watch again

@Shaz51 have you always had heartburn? or is it a recent thing? have you tried jacking up your bed head? and extra pillows? 

I wonder which Moderator we have on atm?

Aren't middle aged men wonderful with their snoring .... my ex used to snore like a thunderclap. I used to have visions of doing all sorts of awful things to him as I could never sleep ... he apologizes now for it and uses one of those breathing machines. One of the reasons we broke up because he couldn't appreciate how much his snoring was affecting me.

@Faith-and-Hope missing your soft quiet presence here. Looking forward to your safe return :)xxxx

I started with reflux years ago @greenpea, until last year the doctor wanted to know why i have been on meds for a long time -- found out I have a Hiatus Hernia in the top part of my stomach

yes mr shaz had a sleep apnea test but they said he was just adverage and no need for the machine -- ah ha

not sure about the moderator , but i think he is smiling at us ( he or she )

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance