Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Good morning everyone!

@Judi9877 Good for you sticking up for yourself, hope it all works out!

Hope you have a great day all, wet & cold here in central VIC, so I'm going to jump on the indoor bike to get warm. xx

BB 🐰💙

Hi @Judi9877 

It’s so lovely to hear from you - good morning to you too Smiley Happy

Oh wow! Your day sounds incredibly busy!

I’m so pleased to hear that you’re looking forward to this particular subject and that you can relate to the assessment topics Smiley Happy In my experience, it’s always so much easier to complete assessment items when they focus on issues that we can connect with Smiley Happy

Oh my goodness! The enrolment process at TAFE sounds as though it’s been a dreadful ordeal - well done on advocating for yourself Smiley Happy

Take care,

ShiningStar Heart

@Former-Member  Oh sweetheart I told as many people as possible that I was having a long stint in hospital as my meds were making me stick. Back now. Pea would never leave I love you all so much. Love to you EOR.xxxxHeart

@TABs I will always be okay when I have my cat in my corner :)x

Former-Member
Not applicable

danceHappy (5).gif

HAPPY DANCING HERE, BECAUSE @greenpea  IS BACK! WTG GP✔️ Really good to see you sweet pea 💚 Did being in hospital help? Medication side affects are difficult. Hugzz-N-Hugzz💞

@greenpea glad to have you back!  So pleased all your meds are sorted out and you seem to be ok! My meds are causing me health issues and I'm being monitored by a new shrink, my GP and her dietician.  There aren't many medication choices left for me...As for you am pleased to hear youre back on deck. Today is a new day pea Heart

S.G.  

Ha ha @greenpea  thanx Cat Happy

Morning all

Heyyy pea @greenpea

Morning Hams @MDT 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance