Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@BPDSurvivor  Hey BPDSurvivor hopefully you will get a change in the weather sooner than expected.  Stay cool. Love peaxx

@Clawde  Hey sweetheart hoping you are doing okay. I really appeciate you continued support. Love pea.xx

@Snowie  Snowie wishing you a kind and caring day. Love peaHeart

Goodmorning @greenpea 

I hope you day goes well and you can stay out of the heat.

Lots and lots of love and hugs sweetie 💜💜

well damp towels to lie on maybe @greenpea  squirt bottle? waiting for BOM update here its at 8am apparently. Might try a walk. 

You too @oceangirl 🙂

@TABs yes people are idiots which is why I like animals better.  What is a BOM? I will take advice on wet towels and squirt bottle still could be worse could be up in the 40s.

Ribbet ribbet my amphibians friend @frog
Good to see you
Going easy on myself today

I edited it @greenpea  um Bureau of Meteorology re BOM lol    feet in basin works too, also i put wet microfibre cloths in freezer then re- wet them , that's ..cool on pulse points, back of neck etc

@TABs normally I just roll around on bed wishing for the inevitable lol. I will try out your ideas. 🙂

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance