Skip to main content
Crisis Support
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

G'day all

@Schitzo @BPDSurvivor @greenpea @MDT hey lovely friends, enjoy a good day. Take care. 

Hey @Meowmy,

I hope your day is a good as it can be 💕xx

G'day @Meowmy
Nice to see you on this fine day

Good morning and good afternoon everyone! I'm sorry I'm late today. Had a rough night sleeping with Melbourne's weather and have just spent most of the day at the local library working on a politics assessment avoiding the heat. 

Take care and stay safe forumites!

Judi9877💐😎

Sounds tough @Judi9877  good thinking re library

Good morning to all the formites including @TAB @Judi9877 @MDT @Schitzo @Meowmy @Appleblossom @CheerBear @Maggie @frog @Eve7 @Emelia8 @outlander @Snowie @Sans911 @Angels333 @eth @Owlunar @Smc @Determined @BPDSurvivor @Former-Member @Shaz51 @Krishna @Anastasia @The-red-centaur and all I have missed. Have a cool and calming day. May it be kind to everyone. Love peaHeartxx

I Love You Hug GIF by RainToMe - Find & Share on GIPHY

@Clawde  and @NatureLover  love to both of you to my dear friends.xxHeartHeart

13e4a86d50e7bb798d559d19b15d24e2.gif (404×415) | Penguins, Penguin hug,  Cute penguins

Thank you so much for not forgetting me, as I am restricted to my own thread for a while due to burnout! Thanks also for the penguin hugs @greenpea ...I hope you are coping OK...sending 💚

@NatureLover  I understand. Sending you love NatureLoverHeart. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love peaxx

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance